Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[TRUECEL TRAIT] Being permabanned once

Truest truecel trait: Being permabanned twice

Then how are you unbanned if it was permanent?
I'll tell you what happened. I decided to leave the forum in 2018, so I gave it away to somebody else. He started posting with my account. He was also a Pakistani Punjabi like me, so I thought it was a fitting replacement for me. Back then there was no rule on sharing accounts. My account, however, got permabanned after the staff found out about it. They implemented the new "no sharing accounts" rule quickly afterwards. I decided I would come back sometime later and I got unbanned from my permanent ban! That's the story.

I'll tell you what happened. So I decided to leave the forum in 2018, so I gave it away to somebody else. He started posting with my account. Back then there was no rule on sharing accounts. My account, however, got permabanned. They implemented the new "no sharing accounts" rule quickly afterwards. I decided I would come back sometime later and I got unbanned from my permanent ban! That's the story.
So it wasn't permanent ban?

Then how are you posting if it was permanent?
I explained it to you in the post. It was permanently banned because I gave away my account, but since I wanted to come back, I got unbanned on the condition I wouldn't give it away anymore as it was a new rule.

<200 ng\dl if you never been at 90% warning

Doesn't seem that permanent to mee but I get your point
Jfl. I mean if I never decided to come back, my account still would have been banned. :p

I was permabanned for 1 whole year for sperging out to a mod via PM, I am the truest of truecels.