Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: Feeling like an old man before the age of 35

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
I don’t there’s a worse feeling in the world than to watch your youth fade away while everbody you know is experiencing new relationships, travelling, or at the very least getting through college.

All the miseries thoughts, agonizing moments, stress keeps repeating as if I were in groundhogs day.

The only thing different about me in old age will be less energy and even more regrets.

I'm 25 and I literally feel like this.

True. I'm not even 20 yet (almost tho) and I feel like an old geezer :fuk:

i feel

I am young, look young but feel very old

Very true. Everyone my age says "tee-hee im 21 but still feel like a middle schooler! :foidSoy: " meanwhile I feel like a 75 year old man who could just fall over and die at any moment.

True. I'm not even 20 yet (almost tho) and I feel like an old geezer :fuk:
We were not meant to live like this in a hyper competitive fast paced society. We lack the toolset and upbringing to even compete.

I'm about that age and feel old af, starting to have health issues and other bullshit

Turning 29 tomorrow and feeling it, especially realizing where the serious time wastes were at in life. I do wonder what ages other folks are feeling like oldcels in as you can still turn it around especially if before like 25-26