Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Truecel trait - feeling like an old man

Do you feel old already

• Yes

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • No, I don't feel older than my age

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Despite being in the 20s, I usually feel like an old man in the 70s or 80s. :feelsohgod: I see other normies of my age very energetic and living their lives as young people should, fooling around with buddies, chasing their goals and dreams. Meanwhile I already feel like a retired old man who should be living in some quiet countryside town or something.

How many of you all feel the same way

I'm grumpy most of the time, so it's a maybe. I'd be Eustace from Courage the cowardly dog.

I have very buggy eyes and i am bald at 23( started at 14 ). I remember when i was 16 i was hitting up a 15 year old foid, and she called me a pedophile. That moment completely shattered me :fuk:

And to top it off, 1.5 year later i saw her with her boyfriend that was 2 years older than me, but he looked younger.

I have very buggy eyes and i am bald at 23( started at 14 ). I remember when i was 16 i was hitting up a 15 year old foid, and she called me a pedophile. That moment completely shattered me :fuk:

And to top it off, 1.5 year later i saw her with her boyfriend that was 2 years older than me, but he looked younger.
I remember being told I looked 30 when I was 15-18 years old... At 26, you can guess shit only got worse.

Never got the pedophile call, but I would if I attempted to hit someone up at the time and now (I knew and know my place...)

Sorry about your situation... Same boat.

My signature says it all

Idk if I feel older but I definitely look older than I am

Ldaring is a agecel activity thats why

Yes I'm 26 and never came close to losing a letter from KHHV, nor did any girl ever want to flirt with me

I'm just sluggish, a bit unmotivated.

More like the other way around, I feel like a kid in an adult's body who never got past teen years due to missing out on important stages from life and doesn't know anything or what to do with life.