Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecel Trait: Having Flat Feet (the genetic defects keep piling on)

What kind of shoes are those?
orthopedic shoes in childhood
either that or its for life
I remember my parents didnt have money for those shoes,despite a friend of mine having early version of flat feet(same as me)and he got shoes
I asked why they dont get me a pair too,they said they looked ugly,but in reality they didnt have the money at the time,which resulted in becoming chronic :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

orthopedic shoes in childhood
either that or its for life
I remember my parents didnt have money for those shoes,despite a friend of mine having early version of flat feet(same as me)and he got shoes
I asked why they dont get me a pair too,they said they looked ugly,but in reality they didnt have the money at the time,which resulted in becoming chronic :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I didn't know they helped, I thought they just prevented your feet from hurting.

Genetics tend to be a package deal, good or the bad.

How does walking a lot feel for you?

What kind of shoes are those?

brootal

yeah, the defects just keep piling on
It doesn’t hurt or anything, outside the normal feet being tired.

made me laugh ngl , thnaks

brootal religionpill. stopping incels since ancient times from going berserk.

going berserk is being a pussy?
not going beserk when actually there is no after life , heaven and hell . IS ACTUALLY being a pussy . i mean everything become pointless , so why not validate our highest selfish desires by going beserk .

not going beserk when actually there is no after life , heaven and hell . IS ACTUALLY being a pussy . i mean everything become pointless , so why not validate our highest selfish desires by going beserk .
I can't argue that point, true. Without religion, morality is a coping mechanism to control people.

Without religion, morality is a coping mechanism to control people.
without religion , i have no morality tbh . nothing is true and everything is permitted but with consequence to face .

without religion , i have no morality tbh . nothing is true and everything is permitted but with consequence to face .
true, if you can get away with it, murder, rape, infidelity, etc are all good to go.

Can heavily relate. I'm literally the only one in my family that has this

Based and High IQ post. Nature hates us so much that it makes even WALKING a pain.
Most copercels don't want to accept this. Nature wants us to literally lay down and rot.

Can heavily relate. I'm literally the only one in my family that has this
brootal recombinationpill