Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Truecel trait: nobody hearts or replies to your youtube comments

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I'm probably on some undesirable list or shadow ban filter.

MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT GOT DISABLED FOR INSULTING CUCKS AND NIGGERS :lasereyes: FUCKING GETTING IN MY NERVES

Same. I could write literally the same thing as a normie and I get no likes while they get thousands

MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT GOT DISABLED FOR INSULTING CUCKS AND NIGGERS :lasereyes: FUCKING GETTING IN MY NERVES
Did you use strong language on there?
Same. I could write literally the same thing as a normie and I get no likes while they get thousands
How do they detect the low value male behind the comment? It's a mystery. Maybe we should start using slutty foids in our youtube channel pics, we'd get all sorts of interaction and likes then.

Did you use strong language on there?
YES JEWTUBE AUTOMATICALLY DELETES COMMENTS THAT SAYS NIGGER OR FAGGOT BUT YOU CAN USE SITES FOR DIFFERENT FONTS AND YOUR COMMENT WON'T GET DELETED LIKE THIS:

几丨ᎶᎶ乇尺 , 千卂ᎶᎶㄖㄒ :feelsLSD:

YES JEWTUBE AUTOMATICALLY DELETES COMMENTS THAT SAYS NIGGER OR FAGGOT BUT YOU CAN USE SITES FOR DIFFERENT FONTS AND YOUR COMMENT WON'T GET DELETED LIKE THIS:

几丨ᎶᎶ乇尺 , 千卂ᎶᎶㄖㄒ
Oh cool, that may come in useful.