Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Truecel Trait: Not Invited to a Halloween Party.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I left school in 2013 and since then i’ve given up on standards and such.

I just had a thought.

You wont be invited to the school halloween party and get laid while you’re there. Neither will your coworkers invite you to the adult party.

You’re a complete loser.

Don’t say it doesn’t matter.

Last edited:
I never went to a party.

Halloween parties are a thing?

I never went to a party.
Me neither. If i stayed in school imagine how much pussy i couldve gotten when foid’s standards weren’t through the roof just 6-8 years ago.

Come on bruh

The kids go trick or treating

The teens go to parties or haunted houses.
bruh
Nigga if you wanted to go to a true haunted house you would go to a rural area and find an abandoned building :bigbrain:

Come on bruh

The kids go trick or treating

The teens go to parties or haunted houses.
That feeling when you doesn't get to fuck a foid when she is dressed like a slutty witch

I never got invited to anything when I was in school

I never got invited to anything when I was in school
It’s so over :feelscry:

Plus you didn’t even go to college and experience parties there.

We are perma virgins for life

I love halloween so not being able to have fun on 31 is torture
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Its so inhumane

Shows that normaloids aren't inclusive as they think are.

Despite all of the talk of having to treat others "nicely" and "fairly."

Such a joke.

That's though, not even school parties damn. Couldn't imagine how mad i would be not being invited to one of friends parties.

I never did a halloween party

Forget parties, let alone a halloween one where it's absolutely implied people are just there to fuck in their stupid costumes.
Shows that normaloids aren't inclusive as they think are.

Despite all of the talk of having to treat others "nicely" and "fairly."

Such a joke.
Everyone here already knows it, but yep this is the truth. Race? Religion? Nationality? Don't discriminate! Looks? Fair game, unattractive people are worth less and it's okay to be rude to them.

What's even worse is "body positivity" movements that seem to be trying to change this on paper but really are just saying it's okay for women to be fat, and nothing else. They don't give a fuck about deformities people are born with, or anything relating to men. Calling a girl fat makes you an asshole, but making fun of a guy for being skinny, short, or fat is funny.

Forget parties, let alone a halloween one where it's absolutely implied people are just there to fuck in their stupid costumes.

Everyone here already knows it, but yep this is the truth. Race? Religion? Nationality? Don't discriminate! Looks? Fair game, unattractive people are worth less and it's okay to be rude to them.

What's even worse is "body positivity" movements that seem to be trying to change this on paper but really are just saying it's okay for women to be fat, and nothing else. They don't give a fuck about deformities people are born with, or anything relating to men. Calling a girl fat makes you an asshole, but making fun of a guy for being skinny, short, or fat is funny.
You definitely hit right on with the body positivity and fat acceptance; it's only meant for fat women. Also, trying to give them more of an opportunity to get with Chad (like the fat foids always wanted). Many foids are punching above their value and especially them getting away with make-up. All of them are Chads cumbucket.

Yeah, they still want to retain the rights to make fun of men's looks and actual flaws while they get the greenlight of body positivity and fat acceptance. As per usual they want the rewards without the consequences (well they can get away with it because they're simply foids and society is subservient to them).

I never was invited for nothing, except Christmas and new year and it was my family :feelsrope:a

It doesn't matter more or less than getting invited

That's basically everyiincels

Most of my classmates didn't even know I exist let alone inviting me to parties.