Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel truecel trait - people don't take you seriously even when you rage

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Stupid chad aquintance would be making fun of me in class, throwing things at me and one time I got mad and raged, they all laughed at me, the teacher included.

the teacher made me stand outside afterwards

Brother, what are you waiting for? :feelsLSD:

Stupid chad aquintance would be making fun of me in class, throwing things at me and one time I got mad and raged, they all laughed at me, the teacher included.
Go eat rice

The calmness is simply due to objective fact.

Are you @Reclusemaxer in disguise? Stop spamming with your shitposts

That’s tough. Even I’d probably be taken seriously if I raged so you must’ve been acting like an autistic retard (never go full retard).

That’s tough. Even I’d probably be taken seriously if I raged so you must’ve been acting like an autistic retard (never go full retard).
i used the line in night crawler, "i feel like grabbing you by the ears right now"

Have you ever got into a fight or argued with a guy taller and more attractive than you or have even seen something like this happen in school?
It's brutal. It's a really blackpilling moment. People will pretend to be neutral but make it obvious that they side with chad by making snarky comments and laughing at you. No matter what chad did the moment the incel sub5 starts screaming at him everyone cringes and wishes the subhuman was dead.

Normtards are cringe