Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: Rejected by every race of foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I've approached foids of all races. They've ALL rejected me. Approached 105 total times and rejected EVERY TIME.

I have no options left. Even sub4 foids and landwhales reject me. I also get zero matches on tinder.

OVER

What do your approaches look like? Do you just see a foid on the street and start talking to her?

What do your approaches look like? Do you just see a foid on the street and start talking to her?
I've tried approaching in as many scenarios as I was able to. ALL of them failed.

Also before you start, don't even bother trying to give me any bullshit advice. I've given up on foids. I get zero matches on tinder after months of swiping. I made this post to complain, say its over and vent. Trying to give truecels advice will get you nowhere and only land you on their ignore list. keep that in mind.

Absolutely brutal. JFL at people saying looks are subjective. If it were then you would surely ascended by now.

I've approached foids of all races. They've ALL rejected me. Approached 105 total times and rejected EVERY TIME.

I have no options left. Even sub4 foids and landwhales reject me. I also get zero matches on tinder.

OVER

Your legit have a good maxilla your jaw is truecel tier

Your legit have a good maxilla
This is a serious thread in Inceldom Discussion. Trolling is not allowed here. Keep it in OffTopic.

Last edited:
I've tried approaching in as many scenarios as I was able to. ALL of them failed.
Can you elab, like an example? Did you try small talk or what? Just curious is all.

I feel like even if i cold approached and miraculously some girl might say yes i won't know what to do afterwards, i don't have a house of my own nor a job.

Can't even ntmax, i'm a complete loser.

I was being serious
No you're not. I can see through your trolling/false hope bait.

Argue again and you're going on my ignore list. I will not put up with this BS.
Can you elab, like an example? Did you try small talk or what? Just curious is all.
I'd usually say something about the weather and then ask them out.

I can't imagine cold approaching would work for any non-chad, still I respect your effort to prove it yourself.

I can't imagine cold approaching would work for any non-chad, still I respect your effort to prove it yourself.
Thanks. It was my only option besides tinder because I'm too ugly and low status for normie social circles.

My only "social circle" is one (diagnosed) Autistic KHHV friend that I have.

Can relate. 100% rejection rate. There is no such thing as lowering your standards when 1s reject you even harsher than 10s.

No you're not. I can see through your trolling/false hope bait.

Argue again and you're going on my ignore list. I will not put up with this BS.

Sigh imagine having 1 of the easiest failos to fix and sitting on this shitty site when you are off a race that white women actually want due to well i guess jewish proporganda

Sigh imagine having 1 of the easiest failos to fix and sitting on this shitty site when you are off a race that white women actually want due to well i guess jewish proporganda
Women don't fall for BBC propaganda. Only white male faggot cucks like you do.

Also "one of the easiest failos to fix" is just 100% bullshit that you made up. Nobody believes you or takes you seriously.

Last edited:
Just approach the entire female population, bro! :chad: :feelskek:

Save yourself the time and heartache and just give up bro. LDAR is the way to go for ugly men in 2020

Also before you start, don't even bother trying to give me any bullshit advice. I've given up on foids. I get zero matches on tinder after months of swiping. I made this post to complain, say its over and vent. Trying to give truecels advice will get you nowhere and only land you on their ignore list. keep that in mind.
don't take it personally if someone tries giving advice, the forum tries to make sure a person has approached girls in every way possible.

Save yourself the time and heartache and just give up bro. LDAR is the way to go for ugly men in 2020
Based. I've already given up on foids after all my fails (tinder, approaches, etc). its OVER for me. There is ZERO hope left for ascending and no one can change my mind.

I'm just gonna focus on my copes like video games and lifting.

Based. I've already given up on foids after all my fails (tinder, approaches, etc). its OVER for me. There is ZERO hope left for ascending and no one can change my mind.

I hear u. At least you're beggining to accept it and find good copes.

I also get 0 matches on tinder. It crushes me inside.

I feel like even if i cold approached and miraculously some girl might say yes i won't know what to do afterwards, i don't have a house of my own nor a job.

Can't even ntmax, i'm a complete loser.
I have social anxiety and I'm extremely introverted, so I would have no idea what to do either. We could go on a date but it would just be awkward silence because of my lack of social skills and the fact that we most likely have zero things in common. I wish dating in real life was like in anime it would be way easier and more simple.

This is a serious thread in Inceldom Discussion. Trolling is not allowed here. Keep it in OffTopic.
I smell your toxic personality. You would have had a better personality if you just got a haircut and showered a couple thousand times.

OVER
That's me minus the approaching because I am sentient enough to know I am an unwanted truecel. Don't know why you try. Maybe another method, like social circlemaxxing.

Approaching is generally useless, especially if you're average or below average.

The only way for anyone of us to ascend pragmatically is through social circles. Therefore if you're against the idea of befriending foids, you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Approaching is generally useless, especially if you're average or below average.

The only way for anyone of us to ascend pragmatically is through social circles. Therefore if you're against the idea of befriending foids, you're shooting yourself in the foot.
true tho

people underestimate socialization tbh

Same
true tho

people underestimate socialization tbh
@Strong One foids don’t wAnna socialize with incels though tbh

I have social anxiety and I'm extremely introverted, so I would have no idea what to do either. We could go on a date but it would just be awkward silence because of my lack of social skills and the fact that we most likely have zero things in common. I wish dating in real life was like in anime it would be way easier and more simple.

Zero things in common huh? yea that's something that hinders me as well forget girls I have barely anything in common with guys my age, if I were to talk to some guy my age for whatever reason I would have very little to talk with them about outside of some sports related things that I kinda know but that's about it. In truth having bad social skills on top of very little to talk about is a very deadly combination, few years back I had such an experience with couple of girls we were sitting at the same table and it was more or less only me and them at that moment so I striked up a conversation with them.. not even 5 minutes later and that was it, silence.. after some measly 5 minutes I had nothing to talk about and they in turn had nothing they wanted to talk with me about, at one point one of them asked me about some normie social media stuff and trying to make a good impression on them I foolishly pretended I knew what it was. Well it seems my faking wasn't good enough, she caught up right away and I got humiliated. That stupid torture continued for a whole hour.

When they were leaving i tried to ask both of them out (not at the same time of course) they just laughed didn't even tell me yes or no.:cryfeels:

So yea dating definitely seems like something that wasn't intended for me, if it was like in an Anime maybe the girl would've turned out to be a Ghoul or something who knows.

Brutally over ethnics that are ugly and short even by their own racial standards.

I wish dating in real life was like in anime it would be way easier and more simple.
When I was younger, I could not distinguish media from reality. What I mean is that if I saw a movie, cartoon, or anime, with blue-pilled shit about a shy/awkward guy attempting to converse with a woman way out of his league, when I saw that she saw his awkward antics as "cute" and fell in love with him for being himself, I legitimately believed this was how real life worked. This type of programming is detrimental to youngcels in the making :feelsbadman:

OVER
you haven't tried abos yet

all you do is just walk up to them in public places and ask?

Low inhib Mogs me

I can’t even take pictures of myself:feelstrash:

I have only approached white and black foids. There are next to no latinas or asians where i live

lm glad i never counted all my failed approaches.

OVER

Black girls seem to like me......(inb4 fakecel)

Tbh

Just fuck hookers and find some strong copes and goals in life. Some things just weren’t meant for some people. That’s what I’ve accepted for myself at least