Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: when you were missing from school for a day or two or even more, nobody noticed you were even gone

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
Stayed home today and left school early yesterday. Nobody has bothered to text me or ask if i'm okay or anything (never get texted at all tbh but i still have contacts because soychat).
And this is the norm. Then I go back the next day and nobody says a thing. Meanwhile, I see that foids constantly wonder where chad is or even chad's friends wonder where he is and send him a text or facetime or something like that.
:feelsrope:

Brutal missingfromhighschoolpill

Too bad this didn't apply to me, if I overslept at boarding school some teacher would have to drag me out of bed

Wait you don't have online classes?

Too bad this didn't apply to me, if I overslept at boarding school some teacher would have to drag me out of bed

I'm in a state where in person learning is a thing as well as online, but I stayed home because I was sick and didn't bother logging into zoom because fuck that and just played hoi4 all day

I'm in a state where in person learning is a thing as well as online, but I stayed home because I was sick and didn't bother logging into zoom because fuck that and just played hoi4 all day
based

btw what is the imperial incelistan navy

based

btw what is the imperial incelistan navy
the navy for the state of incelistan, as an admiral it is my job to hold off the normies at the seas

Can relate, I was invisible at school. Years long class mates didn't even know my name.

Can relate, I was invisible at school. Years long class mates didn't even know my name.
i'm not that invisible, people know me as the weird kid mostly

I'm going to ask this in the kindest way I know as I'm not here to attack, but seriously this...
How the fuck would I know if they would notice that I was gone or not? I'm not there to know if they notice or do you mean when I finally go back that you inspect us to have someone come up to us and ask us why we weren't in school?

I wouldn't know if that's a normie or a white people trait because no matter who was missing in school, I never saw anyone getting asked why they were missing when they came back whether it's a day or 2 later. Even the chads, but I would guess those would have people call their house to ask how they were so they wouldn't have to wait to talk about it when they get back in school.

I'm going to ask this in the kindest way I know as I'm not here to attack, but seriously this...
How the fuck would I know if they would notice that I was gone or not? I'm not there to know if they notice or do you mean when I finally go back that you inspect us to have someone come up to us and ask us why we weren't in school?

I wouldn't know if that's a normie or a white people trait because no matter who was missing in school, I never saw anyone getting asked why they were missing when they came back whether it's a day or 2 later. Even the chads, but I would guess those would have people call their house to ask how they were so they wouldn't have to wait to talk about it when they get back in school.
If you're normie or attractuve everyone notices you are gone, simple. And someone would usually go up to you and ask where you were

Stayed home today and left school early yesterday. Nobody has bothered to text me or ask if i'm okay or anything (never get texted at all tbh but i still have contacts because soychat).
And this is the norm. Then I go back the next day and nobody says a thing. Meanwhile, I see that foids constantly wonder where chad is or even chad's friends wonder where he is and send him a text or facetime or something like that.
:feelsrope:
Or they thought you did something bad or something bad happened to you. They always make negative assumptions of ugly unpopular guys.

Or they thought you did something bad or something bad happened to you. They always make negative assumptions of ugly unpopular guys.
they never even notice i'm ever gone :feelsrope:

I have a total of 40 something people in my class so if someone's gone, everyone notices since the classes are a max of 11 people

I have a total of 40 something people in my class so if someone's gone, everyone notices since the classes are a max of 11 people
what the fuck? are you in wyoming or something?

I didn't even have a phone that could text until 16

That's extremely brutal

Do they ever say something along the lines of, "you look like a school shooter"
Yes i've had that said to me before

One time i went missing for weeks and no one noticed but the most brutal one was actually being in a class for the entire year and at the very end a foid asking if im a new student.

One time i went missing for weeks and no one noticed but the most brutal one was actually being in a class for the entire year and at the very end a foid asking if im a new student.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

its over

I was gone over a month and no one noticed

quite the opposite actually, i barely went to school so when i did show up i would often hear: "wow, you actually came for once"
ngl, going to court for truancy was a pain in the ass
same except 17

Same but 15. Which meant I was for a long time the only one in whole class not in chat group.

Same but 15. Which meant I was for a long time the only one in whole class not in chat group.
I've had a phone since i was 12 and never was invited to them, only once when i was quarantined a bunch of people made a group chat and felt bad so they invited me. Very quickly it dissolved

I've had a phone since i was 12 and never was invited to them, only once when i was quarantined a bunch of people made a group chat and felt bad so they invited me. Very quickly it dissolved
In our class group chat everyone was in. But it was mostly about asking stuff about classes, sharing information. People didn't use it to chat or anything else. They had their own private groups for that.

not really I mean what kind of teacher is so stupid to not check the attendance?

We are incels we belong to no one we are undesirables