Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel Trait: Women Only Notice You When You're Suffering in Life

O

OGcel1983

Banned
-
This is similar to women writing letters to criminals locked up in a cage. They only notice me, when they don't need someone to make fun of behind his back, when I'm going through difficult times in my life and feeling pain, such as during senior year after I got charged with a felony and was going to court, or more recently when I was in a mental hospital (miserable, boring hell hole). Me smiling with quiet contentment by myself seems to offend them. These "interests" are greatly outnumbered by negative experiences with females.

what'd you get charged with a felony for ? DF do you broski, Females do like bad guys and chads so there that

WHich in turn seems kinda sus

what'd you get charged with a felony for ? DF do you broski, Females do like bad guys and chads so there that

WHich in turn seems kinda sus
It was for weed, 2 little dime bags at school. I'm only a nonviolent petty criminal, pussy shit like shoplifting. I'm sure I'm considered a retard by people that know this about me.

It was for weed, 2 little dime bags at school. I'm only a nonviolent petty criminal, pussy shit like shoplifting. I'm sure I'm considered a retard by people that know this about me
are you black