Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: women only speak to you when they need favors

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Its so predictable now. I don't even get upset about it.

The only times women speak to me, its when they need a favor. Like "hey, can I ask for a cigarette?" or "hey, can you pick x, y or z from the top shelf"

They hate ugly men yet still have the audacity to ask us for favors

The only times women speak to me, its when they need a favor. Like "hey, can I ask for a cigarette?" or "hey, can you pick x, y or z from the top shelf"

the only favor women want from me is to fuck off

Never happened to me though.

thats just existing as a sub10 male trait

They don't even do that to me since i look like i'm incompetent while in reality i know more about the world than 10 million foids combined

Lol assuming woman speak to me
Btw nice gbk pfp

women talk to you?? more like fakecel trait.

This is base....

This also cuts those who think too highly about height as a go with the exception of dwarfinism or midget. Cause I'm 6 ft 3.. and a bitch asking me to get stuff off top shelves cause she too small or little to no effort erks the fuck out of me. Meanwhile she banging a HTN or chad with a big penis giving her usual quota of 3 to 4 VAGINAL orgasms per session...

more like normal incel trait

They don't even do that to me since i look like i'm incompetent while in reality i know more about the world than 10 million foids combined

Huh I thought if females ask you for help it's a sign of attraction - for non-cucked reasons of course like asking for a ride to chad's house etc

It suits me as I can no longer hold a conversation, with men or holes.