Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You can't dance

saruman24

saruman24

Self-banned
-
Even when I know the dance moves, I look like a stick, my body doesn't "flow" at all, and I've noticed with other truecels so, if you can dance you're 100% fakecel

Fuck dancing

It's for soycucks and Normies

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @wereq

In high school they had a dance studio and that was part of gym class being forced to dance it was brutal and I was shit. Literal jocks mocking me for not being coordinated enough to dance.

I've never actually danced

I don't know what you mean I am a great dancer.

Dancing is for homosexuals and Niggers, and Nigger Homosexuals

In high school they had a dance studio and that was part of gym class being forced to dance it was brutal and I was shit. Literal jocks mocking me for not being coordinated enough to dance.
Brutal, during my senior year it was mandatory for us to rehearse for a special dance the finalists have to do ever year, I never felt so embarrassed in my whole life, the choreographer kept bullying me because I absolutely sucked

@The Enforcer ban this fakecel
I can dance... Or atleast used to be able too... I used to take dance classes for a long time, years. Ofc to try and meet people but some of it I enjoyed at the time. The ability to dance means little if it's over for you. I'd be shit at it now I imagine. But having been good at dancing and trying does not make someone a fakecel. If anything, it shows that they tried, and failed.

Kick this bullshit idea of "if you tried you're fakecel"... If anything, not trying makes you a fakecel. It's insulting to those of us here who have tried our fucking best to be shit, and were still just viewed as ugly dirty retarded trash.

I can dance... Or atleast used to be able too... I used to take dance classes for a long time, years. Ofc to try and meet people but some of it I enjoyed at the time. The ability to dance means little if it's over for you. I'd be shit at it now I imagine. But having been good at dancing and trying does not make someone a fakecel. If anything, it shows that they tried, and failed.

Kick this bullshit idea of "if you tried you're fakecel"... If anything, not trying makes you a fakecel. It's insulting to those of us here who have tried our fucking best to be shit, and were still just viewed as ugly dirty retarded trash.
I was joking man