Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill truecel trait: you choose carefully your clothes

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
to hide your subhuman appearance when you go out on the street. :feelsrope:
for example, t-shirts that hide your hunched back, the size of your shoes that hide how small your feet are in contrast to your legs.
try to wear long sleeved shirts so they don't show how thin your arms are (including your wrists).
bracelets or watch to hide your wrists :feelskek:

cap for baldness, glasses to try to hide your asymmetrical face.

and of course, the coronavirus mask (a great addition).

I do all these things, before going out in the street :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

to hide your subhuman appearance when you go out on the street. :feelsrope:
for example, t-shirts that hide your hunched back, the size of your shoes that hide how small your feet are in contrast to your legs.
try to wear long sleeved shirts so they don't show how thin your arms are (including your wrists).
bracelets or watch to hide your wrists :feelskek:

cap for baldness, glasses to try to hide your asymmetrical face.

which glassed to hide asymmetrical? What should i look for?

More like low tier normie trait

I already don't give a shit how normies perceive me
I often wear shades in summer tho to hide my subhuman eye area

I do the same. had to buy PANTS on sunday and tried on a whole bunch til I found the perfect fit. I'm very self conscious about things like that

which glassed to hide asymmetrical? What should i look for?
the larger ones because they hide a large area of your face.
In my case, my asymmetry is more pronounced in my right eye than in the rest of my face, [UWSL]so it helps me a lot[/UWSL]

704778c71c3b6a9dd6919db17e6870d6--mens-frames-hipster-outfits.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back