Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over truecel trait: you constantly go between emotionally losing it and feeling absolutely nothing.

Plggy20144

Plggy20144

“some had sex daily, others 5 to 6 times or never”
I’ve personally noticed that my emotions lately have been moving in a three stage cycle; Anger, Breakdown, and Exhaustion. Anger builds because obviously I’m an incel and have to see other zoomers mog me into the stratosphere, I breakdown because I realize how pointless trying at anything is, and I get exhausted after I get tired of losing it. I feel that this is a common pattern of emotion for incels, as a few of the ones I know personally have expressed similar patterns, but I wanted to ask you guys to get a bigger sample size.

Going through exhaustion atm, I prefer anger tbh

so fucking true. im either losing my mind or have given up so bad i couldnt give less of a shit about anything in life

Right now I'm in the exhaustion phase

I’ve personally noticed that my emotions lately have been moving in a three stage cycle; Anger, Breakdown, and Exhaustion. Anger builds because obviously I’m an incel and have to see other zoomers mog me into the stratosphere, I breakdown because I realize how pointless trying at anything is, and I get exhausted after I get tired of losing it. I feel that this is a common pattern of emotion for incels, as a few of the ones I know personally have expressed similar patterns, but I wanted to ask you guys to get a bigger sample size.
yeah at home i usually start becoming angry and breaking shit then for the rest of the time i become depressed

I always feel exhausted

It's fucking shit

Normies draw energy from social interactions, they are like social vampires.