Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Truecel trait: you don't find anything funny

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
You don't find anything funny so you fake laugh to normie jokes. You don't care about normie pranks or jokes and you can't feel any attachment to other people so you just pretend to. You can never truly fit in social circles bc you simply don't care and aren't normal.

True I remember getting hired for a job and my trainer was a pretty funny joyful dude who'd make jokes all the time. I never laughed to even a single joke he made. I don't want to act like it's funny. I don't want to participate in any of this shit. I just want a girl to get on her knees during my training an suck my dick. But you can't have standards as a man.

You don't find anything funny so you fake laugh to normie jokes. You don't care about normie pranks or jokes and you can't feel any attachment to other people so you just pretend to. You can never truly fit in social circles bc you simply don't care and aren't normal.
Brutal

True I remember getting hired for a job and my trainer was a pretty funny joyful dude who'd make jokes all the time. I never laughed to even a single joke he made. I don't want to act like it's funny. I don't want to participate in any of this shit. I just want a girl to get on her knees during my training an suck my dick. But you can't have standards as a man.
^^^^ THIS. Have standards for life as a man AND EVERYONE LOSES THEIR MINDS!