Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Truecel trait: you don’t like music

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
I’ve never been fond of music. I don’t hate it per se, I simply don’t derive much joy from it. It’s always awkward whenever I’m asked what kind of music I enjoy listening to; I usually have to lie and make something up. There have been times where I’ve told the truth, but every instance where that’s happened wasn’t good. Most people are usually left quiet and shocked whenever I tell them that I don’t like music. It’s like some secret taboo.

I repeat the same song hundreds of times
after a month, I become obsessed with another song

This sounds more like a personal thing rather than an incel trait

i really love music myself but i can totally understand hating the normie cookie cutter corpo shit and hating the constant foid worship in every song that I do hate.

i really love music myself but i can totally understand hating the normie cookie cutter corpo shit and hating the constant foid worship in every song that I do hate.
im talking every genre. Not being NT really sucks

I like chiptune, and other music similar to that. That's autistic music.

I hate the garbage rap that normies always listen to.

same, the song has to be worthy for me to like it. other than that most music is trash! HIGH IQ HIGH IQ THREAD
same, the song has to be worthy for me to like it. other than that most music is trash! HIGH IQ HIGH IQ THREAD
@gimmedatrope999 YOU ARE FUCKING HIGH IQ AND THE KING OF THIS THREAD YOU FUVKING KING, fuck normies and their muhh musical language is universal, to hell with all of them. GENEOCIDE THEM ALL FOR THE GREATER GOOD. we can only exist on this EARTH

Last edited:

@gimmedatrope999 YOU ARE FUCKING HIGH IQ AND THE KING OF THIS THREAD YOU FUVKING KING, fuck normies and their muhh musical language is universal, to hell with all of them. GENEOCIDE THEM ALL FOR THE GREATER GOOD. we can only exist on this EARTH
OP didn't say most music is trash, he doesn't like any kind of music at all.

one of the best copes for incels
Better: Incel Trait - You hate rap, techno and pop

I have no problem with rock/metal/marching music/classical music