Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope (Truecel trait) You have a certain fixation on unknown models, stock image foids (like foids that might not even exist)

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Tv Show Fun GIF by Happy Place
Pic for one of my recent obsessions, you can't find info on her on the web, and god I want to fuck her so much.

I have a certain fetish into obscure foids or even stock image models that even if you conduct an exhaustive research, you can't find any trace of their existence, you might even think they don't exist, ergo you love the idea of perhaps in your imagination having an opportunity to ascend with persons that aren't real.

Think of it as waifus, some 2dpillcopers advocate for them since they base it on the fact that they aren't tainted by degeneracy and normies simping for them, that they are too divine.

I honestly think of this as an ethereal cope, knowing that having an obsession over real yet popular and simp glorified foids is fruitless since simping for them is in vain knowing that they might not even stoop over their simps or know about their existence and possibly scorn at the idea of beta males glorifying them.

But this is not the case with obscure models or unknown foids that have no social media or trace on the internet, who knows, what kind of life they could have (provided that they exist)

Much like anime waifus, yes indeed.

what no pussy does to a mf

even more brutal for AI generatedcels :fuk:

Pic for one of my recent obsessions, you can't find info on her on the web, and god I want to fuck her so much.

I have a certain fetish into obscure foids or even stock image models that even if you conduct an exhaustive research, you can't find any trace of their existence, you might even think they don't exist, ergo you love the idea of perhaps in your imagination having an opportunity to ascend with persons that aren't real.

Think of it as waifus, some 2dpillcopers advocate for them since they base it on the fact that they aren't tainted by degeneracy and normies simping for them, that they are too divine.

I honestly think of this as an ethereal cope, knowing that having an obsession over real yet popular and simp glorified foids is fruitless since simping for them is in vain knowing that they might not even stoop over their simps or know about their existence and possibly scorn at the idea of beta males glorifying them.

But this is not the case with obscure models or unknown foids that have no social media or trace on the internet, who knows, what kind of life they could have (provided that they exist)

These are strangest and most unsatisfactory copes, imo. Regardless, I'm thinking the stock images are real foids, some old commercials from the 70's recycled with AI generated stuff for the rest of the pics.

That’s a tranny

she's ugly as shit

Just get a 2d waifu it's less cucked since nobody can fuck them

I honestly think at times they don't exist
No trace whatsoever on the net even when using powerful search engines like Yandex.
Bro. You are such a child of zoomer doomer gen. Not everything is published digitally. There are many instances where commercial studios have extras sign documents saying no name will be mentioned anywhere
Go fuck yourself I won't be deceived again, ever

You are ugly, your mom is ugly, leaver my tradwife angel alone
Dude you are bonifide weirdo

Just get a 2d waifu it's less cucked since nobody can fuck them
2d waifus aren't real whereas stock models and unknown actresses might exist or not.
And the fact that they are obscure leads you to believe they aren't fucking chad (I know it's cope)
Wym again?
I was deceived by a troon into thinking it was a foid.
Never committing same mistake
Not everything is published digitally
Lol we are talking about foids, not male actors or whatever, what kind of foid that is doing a project wouldn't want to benefit from being on the net?
It's as if you said that foids aren't egotistical maniacs.
Dude you are bonifide weirdo
I will take that as a compliment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back