Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you have large child bearing hips and small shoulders

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
i make money, but its not enough for these hoes with my weirdo personality, latinas don’t want weeb drug copers
You think you can get out of there somehow?

maybe but i would get very homesick, we will see in a year or two’s time, doesn’t change the fact im seen as “off”
You should leave there tbh. Even if you get homesick it'll only hold you down. My problem is pretty simple I'm extremely ugly and extremely feminine at the same time.

You are nigga. most girls don’t even have wider hips than shoulders.
I've been bullied my whole life for how my body looks and I hate that all because I look feminine it's assumed I'm a faggot. I didn't choose this. It's not my fault my genetics are shit.

i feel you; I used to get bullied too when i was defenseless and small, roidmaxxing drugmaxxing low inhib maxxing and gym made me look ogre like and I gained a fuck ton of weight which stopped ppl talking down on me but it hasn’t stopped my mental , I just try to cope day to day hoping one day I’ll be able to be freed
Imma do the same. I feel you brocel. People are brutal. How tall are you?

u know this lol i told u, im avg which I will admit helps me a lot because most spics r manlets but keep in mind lots of them r super bold and nt we don’t rly think abt height i didnt even know manlets struggled until I got blackpilled
At least you have height advantage.

I don't. fuck thats brutal

279BE41000000578-3040579-image-a-30_1429130715608.jpg

Over if you aren't intergalactic bounty hunter

Shoulderpill is underrated, yeah shoulders can't make you incel standalone but... still having the frame described in the thread is beyond brutal. Is no different from dickpill or jawpill. Brutal, brutal, brutal...

Shoulderpill is underrated, yeah shoulders can't make you incel standalone but... still having the frame described in the thread is beyond brutal. Is no different from dickpill or jawpill. Brutal, brutal, brutal...
No girl wants a guy who looks like a girl in body even if he's ugly. And honestly this one thing I can't blame them on.

:feelskek: Dying at the title. I'm incel as fuck but don't have Foid hips.

maybe but i would get very homesick, we will see in a year or two’s time, doesn’t change the fact im seen as “off”
You live in El Salvador? Just MS13-maxx theory.

I have the body of a 19 year old white becky