Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You have to try harder at literally everything you do

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I always had to try harder at literally everything cuz I got no talent for shit. Especially when it comes to manual labour and delicate stuff that requires my cerebellum. Even at most vydiah I suck until I start tryharding for weeks, same with school, I had to study 100x times more cuz my attention span is shit (not that I'm dumb or anything though I'm doubtful) and also didn't have a studying partner who could give me advice.

Last edited:
I have low iq and had no social circle to group study and never asked for help from any class mate because of social anxiety.

It depends on the topic but its suifuel.

Tbh this applies for most people at most areas in life. Life's not a fantasy as you'd like to believe.

yup that's me, only thing that i dont have to try hard at is remembering pointless things (such as shitposts on here) or events in my life

@LastGerman Females can easily drive meanwhile we need to put in 10x times more effort
I have low iq and had no social circle to group study and never asked for help from any class mate because of social anxiety.
Very relatable man. Having a low iq fucks you up academically. Its beyond brutal. And there is no cure for low iq because once the brain forms thats it.

@LastGerman Females can easily drive meanwhile we need to put in 10x times more effort

Very relatable man. Having a low iq fucks you up academically. Its beyond brutal. And there is no cure for low iq because once the brain forms thats it.

Yet chad can have iq of a chimp and get through life being successful

Yet chad can have iq of a chimp and get through life being successful
Someone told me yesterday that most jobs are through connections. Lol at that.

Someone told me yesterday that most jobs are through connections. Lol at that.

that's 95% accurate imo. in every part of the world. good face=good social life=good career

Do not mean to brag but i can get things done quite easily compared to normfags, I was pretty high iq(140+) and was praised by many in my teen years, even though I continued improving in everyway eversince, once I started norwooding people lost any respect they had for me and I lost my motivation for pretty much everything. Now I'm ldarmaxxing

27241594476037b73fe154d177ddc708