Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you put your actual face as your avi

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
Over

That’s me in my avi

Last edited:
3D faggots seething over my existence

Over for me... :feelshaha:

Though that eagle eyearea-mogs most here. :feelshehe:

I think everybody should be more careful about what to post online nowadays. but do what you gotta do

Lifefuel for Karl Otto Paetel -cels

IF I WOULD PUT MY FACE @Dregster WOULD BAN ME FASTER THAN HE WAS RUNNING THROUGH MEXICO-USA BORDER (IN VIDEO GAME)
No selfie rule is cucked, I should be allowed to spam my face here freely.

Pretty sure some people already did that

IF I WOULD PUT MY FACE @Dregster WOULD BAN ME FASTER THAN HE WAS RUNNING THROUGH MEXICO-USA BORDER (IN VIDEO GAME)
I am an american :feelswhat:

JBW strikes again

I would never use real face for anything

Hmmmm

Is that only me, or do you look not that hideous?

It's me in my avi.

It's me in my avi.
You
9E69E68D 905D 4F7A A89A 2F5F9F188737

I have seen this face on looksmax lol

I doubt it, looks like the same avi @SlayerSlayer used awhile ago.

wow you are almost messiah tier

wow you are almost messiah tier
Was about to say, he's not that far off from St. Samcel, unless he's 5'6" or above. Who's the new 'cel in your avi btw? I preferred it when you had our Messiah's face.

That's exactly how average dirty stinky South abo niggers look like.

That's exactly how average dirty stinky South abo niggers look like.
Dude GTFOH ! Basically this is why you are seething; because you know, if forced to make a choice between OP vs you in terms of how b trustworthiness for hiring, myself along with almost all Westerners would take the darker skinned non-asshole over you ! As soon as you say "Delhi", they would run ! :feelsgah:

Who rich?
This guy's rich

He's abundant with his jobs who takes such a courageous route guaranteed financial freedom: Now the employers could troll him with his profile avi from .is but obviously he doesn't have to worry because he's rich.

This guy's rich

He's abundant with his jobs who takes such a courageous route guaranteed financial freedom: Now the employers could troll him with his profile avi from .is but obviously he doesn't have to worry because he's rich.
Hmm. Makes sense actually. Anyone who does this is not worried about damaging his income.

@HighTCurryMale

Your title is all wrong. This thread should be called "Ragefuel for @Misogynist Curry 卐 Part Deux, :feelsahh:

Hmm. Makes sense actually. Anyone who does this is not worried about damaging his income.
yeah basically lmfao

Atleast go on discord if you're that extroverted, but you have to show your face lol

Ethnically?
I am white :bigbrain:

My choices were "white" "black" or "pacific Islander" when I chose an ethnicity for my driver's license renewal :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

I am white :bigbrain:

My choices were "white" "black" or "pacific Islander" when I chose an ethnicity for my driver's license renewal :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Do you know your European descent?

Do you know your European descent?
I assume mostly spaniards tbh I never done a dna test but it wouldn't surprise me if there was some arab in such a test

You will become a meme bro lmao

Over

That’s me in my avi
honestly dude you're not even that ugly. biggest issue is that your eyes are too far apart. however since you're curry then yeah i'm gonna say it's over lol

it's over because of eye area