Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is Your Hate Stronger Than Your Lust?

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Anyone else here have to get revenge against those that made fun of you first in order to get an erection for a girl? This seems like it might be a truecel trait, I need to fuck my enemy up first before I can cum.

My desire for personal revenge and my devotion to the incel cause are greatER than my horniness

i hate them and that's why rape gets me hard

My desire for personal revenge and my devotion to the incel cause are greatER than my horniness

Normtards don't seem to understand the concept of this, they really are subhumans, barely even concsious!

Hate and its not even close

at first I feel lust but then I remind myself what foids true inner sociopathic desires are by reading their internet comments. then I feel pure hatred

No.

I WANT TO CREAMPIE WOMEN MORE THAN I WANT TO HATE THEM :feelsdevil:

If women give me their holes so I can CREAMPIE them, I will forgive them

Anyone else here have to get revenge against those that made fun of you first in order to get an erection for a girl? This seems like it might be a truecel trait, I need to fuck my enemy up first before I can cum.
I dont hate any one . I rather focus on making the system of oppression crash and burn. I will still fuck a pussy if it opens up to me.

I wish I had no sex drive at this point. It’s nothing but a burden. I’ll see a hot girl, get aroused, and then just get saddened because my cock is mutilated and can’t even achieve real orgasm.

season 7 its a castration GIF

It’s all so pointless. At least Castratos don’t suffer from high libido combined with sexual dysfunction. They even got to get extra tall from their lack of testosterone.

High libido is a blessing for some and a curse for others.

I wish I had no sex drive at this point. It’s nothing but a burden. I’ll see a hot girl, get aroused, and then just get saddened because my cock is mutilated and can’t even achieve real orgasm.

season 7 its a castration GIF

It’s all so pointless. At least Castratos don’t suffer from high libido combined with sexual dysfunction. They even got to get extra tall from their lack of testosterone.

High libido is a blessing for some and a curse for others.
Having no libido must be cool
Imagine not losing hours a day masturbating

I am in my early 20´s, so I have a high Libido.
My lust is through the roof for pussy, but you´ll never see me simping or throwing money at these whores.
My hatred is on another level, and Im mad at the sexual liberation and feminism.
Dating apps are also pure cancer, and we need to enforce a form of Sharia

No.

I WANT TO CREAMPIE WOMEN MORE THAN I WANT TO HATE THEM :feelsdevil:

If women give me their holes so I can CREAMPIE them, I will forgive them

what if there's a male bully making fun of you to her peers?

Depends on the day, rn I feel calm and relaxed while 2 days ago I was seething

Hate.
If something frustrates me I can go weeks without beating it.

what if there's a male bully making fun of you to her peers?
I hate those bullies, but ultimately, it's the fault of women because they are the cause of this behavior.

Women hate ugly beta men. They are attracted to alpha bullies and psychopaths.

Women could shut down that shit immediately, but they don't. They feel powerful when they cause other men to bully lesser men.

I hate those bullies, but ultimately, it's the fault of women because they are the cause of this behavior.

Women hate ugly beta men. They are attracted to alpha bullies and psychopaths.

Women could shut down that shit immediately, but they don't. They feel powerful when they cause other men to bully lesser men.

Is that why the few matches I have on Tinder never reply to my messages even when they match with me first, and the only time a 5/10+ foids act "flirty" towards me is when they already have a bf?

By far my hate for them. I just see a treesh and I can’t help but think all the men she probably fucked over.

Is that why the few matches I have on Tinder never reply to my messages even when they match with me first
They want men to do all the work and give them attention. That would be fair if women gave sex, but they don't. They just want to watch you bend over backwards with witty openers and jokes. They get a lot of validation from that.

the only time a 5/10+ foids act "flirty" towards me is when they already have a bf?
They just like the attention and validation, they want to feel wanted. They get a kick out of giving hope to subhuman men. It's like a lion toying with its pray. They will never gixe sex to subhuman men, but like to tease and mock them.

Hate.
If something frustrates me I can go weeks without beating it.

normies and therapfaggots would tell you that you need to "let it go", and prescribe you anti-depressants because of your "depression". you just need to "ignore" the normiefaggot that bullied you.

normies and therapfaggots would tell you that you need to "let it go", and prescribe you anti-depressants because of your "depression". you just need to "ignore" the normiefaggot that bullied you.
It's fucked up because I start forgetting things that happened years ago. My mind suppresses those memories from resurfacing.

Meanwhile normies reminisce of their "good ole days" and wish they could turn back time.