Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You sit alone in the school canteen.

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
I used to sit with a group of normies ftom my class (was forced to by covidcuck rules)
But once the rules were lifted I couldnt find a seat with them anymore(i wasnt welcome in the first place:society:)
Know I sit alone at the corner of the canteen like the other autists:feelsrope:

If you are younger than 17 yo then looksmaxxxing asap

I used to sit with a group of normies ftom my class (was forced to by covidcuck rules)
But once the rules were lifted I couldnt find a seat with them anymore(i wasnt welcome in the first place:society:)
My school didn't even have a canteen. Cheepskate morons:feelswhat:

If you are younger than 17 yo then looksmaxxxing asap
No loooksmaxxing for 5'4 :feelsrope:

I always sit alone or with 1 or 2 other autists :feelsbadman:

True you'll just be a midget who does everything for compensation
Life starts at 5'7 (to even have other mens respect), 5'9 ( to have dating chance)

True you'll just be a midget who does everything for compensation
There's really nothing you can do at this height. If you don't try to do anything, then people bully you because you're lazy.
If you do, then you have Napoleon Complex.

I only ate at the canteen when my two asshole friends were with me. Otherwise I would just eat food in the classroom

There's really nothing you can do at this height. If you don't try to do anything, then people bully you because you're lazy.
If you do, then you have Napoleon Complex
Short, ugly men are truly the lowest scum in society's eyes

Short, ugly men are truly the lowest scum in society's eyes
:blackpill:

I only ate at the canteen when my two asshole friends were with me. Otherwise I would just eat food in the classroom
I CANT EVEN EAT IN THE CLASSROOM BECAUSE THE SCHOOL PREFECTS HAVE A PERIMETER AROUND THE CANTEEN PREVENTING YOU FROM BRINGING FOOD BACK.

I CANT EVEN EAT IN THE CLASSROOM BECAUSE THE SCHOOL PREFECTS HAVE A PERIMETER AROUND THE CANTEEN PREVENTING YOU FROM BRINGING FOOD BACK.
Go ER on them (in video game) :feelsLSD:

That sucks. Bring your own lunch maybe?

I usually sit in the front foyer of my school behind a pillar so nobody can see me. Sometimes the teachers would get pissed but they eventually stop trying to make me go sit in the cafeteria.

'You sit alone in the school canteen" yep that was me big time.

Relatable stuff

Canteen is for normies. I ate in the bathroom.

If you do, then you have Napoleon Complex.
SHOE LIFTSMAXXX 3 INCHES

Ban all youngcels(aka fakecels):feelswhat:

SHOE LIFTSMAXXX 3 INCHES

Rdj is retarded everyone knows you need the lifts inside the shoe. You'll look like. Lown wearing 3 inch heels. I wear 3 inch lifts that take me to almost 5'10 on a daily basis. No excuses SHOE LIFTSMAXXXXXXXX
Are 3 inch shoe lifts comfortable?

Incel Trait: You sit alone at lunch

Rdj is retarded everyone knows you need the lifts inside the shoe. You'll look like. Lown wearing 3 inch heels. I wear 3 inch lifts that take me to almost 5'10 on a daily basis. No excuses SHOE LIFTSMAXXXXXXXX
What can shoelift do if your 5'3

Never, I have seen liftmaxxers before on the street and it was super obvious and they walked like a goose :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What can shoelift do if your 5'3
At 5'3 3 inches takes you from below the average height of an American women to above the height of the average American women. Thats a big fucking deal.

Never, I have seen liftmaxxers before on the street and it was super obvious and they walked like a goose :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's because they aren't committed and never learned to walk in them. They also buy the shitty ones that are obvious. I only buy the most expensive kind

At 5'3 3 inches takes you from below the average height of an American women to above the height of the average American women. Thats a big fucking deal.
Im barely 5'5 and I can safely say Im taller/same as 3/5 women my age in my rice country

Just don't get groomed by .org manlets telling you to inject hormones :feelshaha: it'll fuck up your body if you don't actually need it.

But softmaxxing is of course helpful
Bone plates closed long ago :feelsrope:

Im barely 5'5 and I can safely say Im taller/same as 3/5 women my age in my rice country
With 3 inches at 5'8 your really close to the average height of an American man. 3 inches is jumping alot in height status

With 3 inches at 5'8 your really close to the average height of an American man. 3 inches is jumping alot in height status
Yes but shoe lifts are essentially high heels and you will be exposed the moment you take them off :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes but shoe lifts are essentially high heels and you will be exposed the moment you take them off :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Being busted for wearing them is a death sentence as your not just a manlet anymore in people's eyes, but a napoleon conplex one

You need 6'2 minimum to make it even remotely work. A couple northern chinks can reach up to 6'5 no joke I have seen them.
6'0 men are not rare but not common in my contry, most chinks in my country are southern phenotype as well :feelshehe: