Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: you never told people your "crushes" in school

curryceldesi

curryceldesi

Officer
I remember in school when kids would ask me who I liked in my class and I could never spit it out because I knew I never had a chance and that there is no point in facing more harassment from those aquintances in my class

i couldnt even look the foids in the eyes because i was afraid of what they would say about me

If I did I would have gotten brutally humiliated.

I had a crush in school. She was so hot, I couldn't keep my eyes of hER. Eventually, she noticed and gave me a dirty look. (The kind that says GTFO) I stopped crushing and moved on.

I did it once.

incel trait: no one's even interested on asking who your crush is

I admitted to my “crush” that I liked hER. I was then humiliated by hER and hER friends

i never had a crush in school nor do i have now

I always said i had no crush because deep down i knew i would be clowned for it

Bro i did in elementary school that shit was mad brutal

I had a crush on a Turkish girl called Ozgii.

She was flat chested but she wore a pony tail with black hair, she also didn't wear a hijab. She was very hot. Sometimes I would see her on the same bus stop. One time I even giga low inhib maxxed and talked to her a couple of times.

But some niggercel saw this and of course decided to put me down for no particular reason, just beat me up in front of her and laugh and make fun of me and just lowstatusmaxx me hard. Bullymaxx.

Couldn't have shit in my life. Not then not now.

Fuck this shit, I'm out of here. I hate the fucking Western world and all its values. Fuck all of you I am leaving UK, fuck this trash place.

I remember in school when kids would ask me who I liked in my class and I could never spit it out because I knew I never had a chance and that there is no point in facing more harassment from those aquintances in my class

i couldnt even look the foids in the eyes because i was afraid of what they would say about me
I would of been laughed at if i ever did that

I'm lucky I was never a jester to do that.

Fucking always and everywhere, school, college...

how can you have a crush on only one girl? they were so many pretty girls, i would say i have a "crush" on every good looking foid

Nah. I always told guys my crushes and I was always laughed at for doing so. Rumors started to spread and my credibility dropped each time. God, highschool was so traumatizing!