Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait you're a blindcel

elliotmaxxer

elliotmaxxer

Veteran
★★★★
Especially if you have a -6 to -8 prescription and need thick ass lenses to see and you can't see anything without them

Yeah but I don't wanna get glasses. Going outside and getting sun rays bathing in your eyes actually helps with eye sight getting better but why would you ever go outside.

I've had bad eyesight my whole life, but nothing extreme.

Yeah but I don't wanna get glasses. Going outside and getting sun rays bathing in your eyes actually helps with eye sight getting better but why would you ever go outside.
Using glasses is fine when you're at home, i see slightly better with them.

This right here. Absolutely brutal. I want to go outside and improve my health, but that means going OUTSIDE with all the people, and it's weird, painful, awkward, etc. FUCK!

@femininewhiteboy thoughts?

Truecel trait: even blind women know you're ugly.