Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you're spending your Christmas online

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
while normies are spending time with their family u rot on this forum

It's not today, though; either way, I don't celebrate it, so I wouldn't really be too irritated about that anyways... :smonk:

Though it's true the average holiday is just the usual day of isolation and mistreatment for any subhuman with no real close ties to family; even if invited to some familial event, they'll still likely be faced with mockery and mogging of all types as they see what those who weren't born with genetic subhumanity get to experience. :feelsugh:

The worst Christmas of my life.

where is jesus. is he not supposed to end our suffering. looks like he is fucking with us. to all the religiouscels.

wait... it's christmas?

tbh my parents divorced when I was 1st grade. I do not remember celebrating Christmas even once properly. You are supposed to be with your entire family on Christmas and I always had 1 missing parent. I'd rather not celebrate right now because It's not natural I'd rather celebrate Christmas when I finally ascend with my own family. For now I'm just seething at normies for having perfect families It sucks but yeah.

while normies are spending time with their family u rot on this forum
i spent my time with my family not online atleast for the first time lol

Fakecel if you went a day outside in december.

Imagine having a functional family you could spend time with

I used to visit my paternal relatives...I'd always sit in the kitchen and wait, often for hours while very uncomfortable.