Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Truecel trait: You're the Soyjak and not Wojak

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
A
B
C
D
E
F

He's literally me, the real truecel was Soyjak all along, Wojack is a normie mentalcel and mogs Soyjak

0Z

I'm the coomer one

Can't relate. I'm the doomer wojak :society:

Pretty pathetic to compare yourself to a meme

Why did you reveal it in the first place?
when i still used discord, i was with some friends i've know for years, one day i face revealed, all cleaned up etc, they tried gaslighting me that i wasnt ugly, but then one of them sent me a meme of me dressed as a clown with the rainbow afro and all, and afterthat they put in TIME with my face to make memes, was shortly before i joined this place as i left discord for good. They even put my face on the app ifunny where people in the comments said i looked like a pedo, never again mang. :feelsrope:

when i still used discord, i was with some friends i've know for years, one day i face revealed, all cleaned up etc, they tried gaslighting me that i wasnt ugly, but then one of them sent me a meme of me dressed as a clown with the rainbow afro and all, and afterthat they put in TIME with my face to make memes, was shortly before i joined this place as i left discord for good. They even put my face on the app ifunny where people in the comments said i looked like a pedo, never again mang. :feelsrope:
Damn, makes me glad to have never have had any friends/ used discord in a way

never trust normies, they're borderline sociopaths