Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Talking alone irl and online .The person I am talking the most is my whatsapp group were I am the only participant.After this the only person I talk to regularly is my mother :feelsrope::cryfeels:

Sad shit bro. Loneliness is hard as much as inceldom.

I talk to myself, write to myself and have conversations with myself about imaginary situations and life in general. Not only that every night I fuck my pillow and talk to it as if it was a girl. It really is brutal but it’s a good way to cope for me. I’ve talked to myself in imaginary conversations more than real people, never began for a truecel like me.

Yes...I used to fantasize about Jacquis and Joshua regularly...I envisioned myself chatting with Jacquis on the Metro Transit bus about race, in the presence of Whites. We would denigrate White femoids and speak of their vanity. I envisioned the Whites instantly becoming disgusted by me.

yup I have no friends and never really had friends ever

I talk to myself, write to myself and have conversations with myself about imaginary situations and life in general. Not only that every night I fuck my pillow and talk to it as if it was a girl. It really is brutal but it’s a good way to cope for me. I’ve talked to myself in imaginary conversations more than real people, never began for a truecel like me.
Same, minus fucking my pillow. It helps to air out thoughts, and when you have nobody to talk to, what else are you supposed to do but to talk to yourself?

I know that feel :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
I talk to myself, write to myself and have conversations with myself about imaginary situations and life in general. It really is brutal but it’s a good way to cope for me. I’ve talked to myself in imaginary conversations more than real people, never began for a truecel like me.
same, I can't stop doing it tho. it's starting to get in the way. I always pretend like someone is either interviewing me or if I'm playing vidya like I'm streaming on twitch and there's a lot of people watching me :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Fucking my pillow feels amazing ded srs:smonk:
I edge for like an hr or so and blow massive loads:feelsohh:
But you have to put your head down on that. :feelsugh::feelspuke: