Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "The reason girls dont like you is because you identify as an incel"

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed GREY LIVES MATTER
NIGGA I DON'T TALK ABOUT MY INCELDOM IRL!!!

THE ONLY TIME I EVER TALK ABOUT MY INCELDOM IS ONLINE

I TALK ABOUT NORMAL THINGS IRL SO TF DO YOU MEAN MY INCEL IDENTITY IS THE REASON GIRLS DON'T LIKE ME.

You could be a proud incel that commits mass murder.

If you look like Jeremy Meeks, women want your dick.

Also, I will never understand why some accuse us and/or brand us as a "movement" or "ideology" even: Inceldom is a condition, and most Incels aren't blackpilled, hence the terms "bluepilled Incel" alongside "blackpilled normie"

Calling Incels part of the "Incel movement" would be the equivalent of calling someone with HIV part of the "HIV movement," although in that case they could have prevented it by not having sex, whereas we have tried all within our power to ascend yet can't.

these niggers deadass believe we go out with a sign announcing we are incels ??? wow its almost as though we are incels because of our looks ?????? who would have thought

I don't go about saying what I say online here IRL:feelshaha:

Also, I will never understand why some accuse us and/or brand us as a "movement" or "ideology" even: Inceldom is a condition, and most Incels aren't blackpilled, hence the terms "bluepilled Incel" alongside "blackpilled normie"

Calling Incels part of the "Incel movement" would be the equivalent of calling someone with HIV part of the "HIV movement," although in that case they could have prevented it by not having sex, whereas we have tried all within our power to ascend yet can't.
High iq response. These niggas also think that it's something we just choose to be. We don't choose to be it it's literally in the name Involuntary celibate.

High iq response. These niggas also think that it's something we just choose to be. We don't choose to be it it's literally in the name Involuntary celibate.
And that's what we should simply say to them: If we really did "choose" this label, why would it literally state "involuntary" in the name?

I don't go about saying what I say online here IRL:feelshaha:
Me neither. And I'm sure 99.99% of other incels don't either but niggas love to think that we just announce our inceldom with a mega phone in public

NIGGA I DON'T TALK ABOUT MY INCELDOM IRL!!!

THE ONLY TIME I EVER TALK ABOUT MY INCELDOM IS ONLINE

I TALK ABOUT NORMAL THINGS IRL SO TF DO YOU MEAN MY INCEL IDENTITY IS THE REASON GIRLS DON'T LIKE ME.

They are refering to forums like these, where we talk about out experiences. They are too low IQ to understand that by definition we are not a movement or ideology