Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecels trait: everything you say that is correct is deemed incorrect by fakecels

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Everything that I have logically came up with the universe and facts with equate of everything is literally correct with what I say. Why can't people get my shit through their goddamn skulls:feelsree: are you women??? OBEY MY COMMANDS but no seriously I am pissed it's not that hard. Or maybe I'm becoming truly ascended with autism. I'm so sick of being incorrect everywhere and being told how bad I am. I will win. I will be reborn again and again and again tormenting Neurotyoicals till they cut their foreskins and labias off I AM @erenyeager the LOST GOD AND DOMAIN OF NY REALM:shock:

toki GIF

@Pixycel

@FamilyGuy1999

I will be reborn again and again and again
Yeah you may reborn sir :feelzez:

"All of our mental states are the result of small quantum vibrations, with a sort of universal unity of consciousness that expresses itself individually according to the code that we have received totally at random, then which will reappear by 10 ^ 10 ^ 10 ^ 10 ^ 10 ^ 1500 years via fluctuations, concretely we are condemned to disappear and reappear in a loop indefinitely for eternity, forgetting each time who"

forever a kissless virgin :soy:

Yeah you may reborn sir :feelzez:

"All of our mental states are the result of small quantum vibrations, with a sort of universal unity of consciousness that expresses itself individually according to the code that we have received totally at random, then which will reappear by 10 ^ 10 ^ 10 ^ 10 ^ 10 ^ 1500 years via fluctuations, concretely we are condemned to disappear and reappear in a loop indefinitely for eternity, forgetting each time who"

forever a kissless virgin :soy:
Tatakae