Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truly LULZY Chaturbate feeemayle...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
She really doesn't seem to do anything sexual. She is on Chaturbate all the time. I don't mean like often. Yesterday she was on for 13 hours straight and I think she averages around 10 everyday. She argues politics and talks nonsense but every once in a while she goes nuts and yells at at her obiters.... which is pretty funny.

Dat lowIQ feeemayle life...must be nice!

kkd.jpg

btw: she actually is mentally-ill and has a decent ass as well. I'm not promoting her ...she is a moron but it is kinda entertaining.

https://chaturbate.com/kdwow/

Last edited:
Nigga you gotta tag the NSFW shit. :feelstrash:

Women cant be mentally ill. Shes probably making 10k a month though

Imagine getting paid thousands every month to sit in front of a camera, nude.

haha was trying to jerk off to her but she rarely does anything at all, I have watched her a few times and shes talking too much shit and like you said sometimes going nuts for no reason lol she once said she was in an abusive relationship with another femoid who apparently was a psychopath which made her very insecure, she does nothing but sitting in her basement all day long doing chaturbate shit

Sits there naked talking shit 24/7

makes very good coin and lives goodlife, holidays with Chad etc.

haha was trying to jerk off to her but she rarely does anything at all, I have watched her a few times and shes talking too much shit and like you said sometimes going nuts for no reason lol she once said she was in an abusive relationship with another femoid who apparently was a psychopath which made her very insecure, she does nothing but sitting in her basement all day long doing chaturbate shit

I guess in a way its kinda refreshing to see a feeemayle not act like she is totally horny for her viewers (aka tip money).
I guess she kinda reminds me of Kent...you never know when he is going to RAGE. pretty funny obvs.

N3xiYTL.gif

This is life as a female

Sitting naked in front of a camera rambling about nonsense and GETTING PAID for it. Can you imagine a male doing the same? Even if he was a top-tier Chad it probably won't work out unless he does it for the gay community.

This is such fucking ragefuel. I've been listening for like 5 minutes, and all she is doing is berating her viewers like they are children. Her voice is infuriating, so bland and vacant.
ON SOME BRAINDEATH SHIT NIGGA AGHHHHHHHHHHH

Emma Braun was the best girl there, hands down.

How much does she make?

I can't wait for her to have a breakdown

I guess in a way its kinda refreshing to see a feeemayle not act like she is totally horny for her viewers (aka tip money).
I guess she kinda reminds me of Kent...you never know when he is going to RAGE. pretty funny obvs.

N3xiYTL.gif
:feelsgah::feelsgah::lul::lul:

LMAO i always wonder how this woman gets so many views. he pussy is nasty looking and so are her tits. There are way hotter out there.