Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My empathetic gender moment threat got deleted!

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★★
The reason: Poor kittycel didn't do anything.

Wtf?
I never said he did, I posted that vid to prove a point that foids are NOT the kind, gentle, empathetic gender that soyciety wants us to believe.
I was certainly not condoning that video or the 3 foids in it!
Everyone who commented on that post also hated the foids for what they did to that kitty.
Fucking seriously man...

I guess people don’t want to see animal getting killed or hurt here

I posted that vid to prove a point that foids are NOT the kind, gentle, empathetic gender that soyciety wants us to believe.
I was certainly not condoning that video or the 3 foids in it!
Everyone who commented on that post also hated the foids for what they did to that kitty.
Fucking seriously man...
As the niggers would say, "stop the cap."

Your vote thread had a 2:1 NO:YES result, but you're posting gore and cruelty videos anyway. Those kinds of videos add no value to the forum. Most people don't like seeing them and they told you they don't like seeing them. You're just posting gore and evil shit like that to either be edgy or to make us all look like psychopaths to the outside. We weren't born yesterday.

You're just posting gore and evil shit like that to either be edgy or to make us all look like psychopaths to the outside. We weren't born yesterday.

As the niggers would say, "stop the cap."

Your vote thread had a 2:1 NO:YES result, but you're posting gore and cruelty videos anyway. Those kinds of videos add no value to the forum. Most people don't like seeing them and they told you they don't like seeing them. You're just posting gore and evil shit like that to either be edgy or to make us all look like psychopaths to the outside. We weren't born yesterday.
First, this video has nothing to do with my cartel poll,

Second, this forum is not just for discussing incel topics.
Other users have made threads about memes, games, movies, news, etc.
Most of them are unrelated to inceldom.

Third, did you even fucking read what I just wrote?
I posted that vid to show how cruel, sadistic, merciless and horrible foids are.
I didn't upload it for users to fap to.
Back when I made that kitten vid thread, I said that I had a hard time watching that vid and how horrible it was.

And fourth, other users have posted vids containing violence and gore here, not just me.

And finally, everyone already views us as psychopaths, some of us actually are.
And we're going interested in changing ourselves to appease them.

You know what, I got the feeling your some foid IT infiltrator.
You sound just like some fucking soyfag from retarddit, being all morally superior, lecturing everyone on this forum on how their so evil and deranged.
I don't think this forums for you.
If you want to be all big and moral, than fuck off back to reddit.
Your kind are not welcome here.

First, this video has nothing to do with my cartel poll,
Technically true, it's not a cartel gore video. It is, however, in the same theme of cruelty and extreme violence.

Don't try to bullshit your way out of that.

Second, this forum is not just for discussing incel topics.
Other users have made threads about memes, games, movies, news, etc.
Most of them are unrelated to inceldom.
Correct. You're free to post whatever you wish (within the rules of the site and the laws of your residing country and the host country of the site server). That doesn't mean any of us have to like it.

Third, did you even fucking read what I just wrote?
I posted that vid to show how cruel, sadistic, merciless and horrible foids are.
I didn't upload it for users to fap to.
Back when I made that kitten vid thread, I said that I had a hard time watching that vid and how horrible it was.
Yes, we already know and are quite black pilled about the empathetic gender. We didn't need the supplementary visual aid you provided us for that enlightening revelation.

And fourth, other users have posted vids containing violence and gore here, not just me.

And finally, everyone already views us as psychopaths, some of us actually are.
And we're going interested in changing ourselves to appease them.
I never said you should change yourself to appease others. Stop spazzing. JFL

Also, psychopaths can't be changed. That doesn't mean their behaviors should be excused or allowed. On that topic, the behavior of psychopaths are usually curtailed through the concept of rules and laws. Guess what, those rules and laws don't exist for the average person, because the average person isn't a psychopath who kills people and animals out of curiousity/interest, or various other anti-social behaviors.

You know what, I got the feeling your some foid IT infiltrator.
You sound just like some fucking soyfag from retarddit, being all morally superior, lecturing everyone on this forum on how their so evil and deranged.
I don't think this forums for you.
If you want to be all big and moral, than fuck off back to reddit.
Your kind are not welcome here.
Reminding you that people don't like seeing those kinds of videos here and saying that they don't add value (kind of like how water-tier threads don't add value) is not moralizing. I never said how you're such a horrible person for posting these things, you fucking inbred mongrel.

And if I tell you to kill yourself, it won't be because you're a psychopath, but because you're Goddamn retarded.