Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump banned from fagbook

@PPEcel thoughts?

This. Completely dystopian how many QAnon shills praised him as a messiah - some to this day. How fucked up in the brain does one have to be to believe that shit. And furthermore, how fucked up can Europeans really be to think that this lazy fuck could really be a second Hitler, really shows you the complete power the media has over people and how simple false informations or a withdrawal of informations can completely alter the perspective of most people. Again: Actual reality isn't important anymore, especially because it doesn't exist anymore, everyone experiences an entirely different world.
truth, retards thinking he was Messiah are extremely delusional, they treat him like second coming or Jesus. and the European tards who actually thought this idiot is even close to Hitler in IQ , really delusional. Facts are losing meaning day by day and perception of reality is completely manipulated by media and echo chanbers

Interesting how all the MAGA apes are crying foul, if Facebook had banned Biden these faggots wouldn't be bitching.

Joe Biden was elected the 46th President of the United States in a free and fair election.

Anyone who says otherwise is detached from reality.
the funniest thing is, that's illegal, you can't censor the president :feelskek: :feelskek:
How is it illegal?

Imagine banning the US president jfl. Just shows you how much more power kikes like zuck have than elected politicians.

Imagine banning the US president jfl. Just shows you how much more power kikes like zuck have than elected politicians.
truth, retards thinking he was Messiah are extremely delusional, they treat him like second coming or Jesus. and the European tards who actually thought this idiot is even close to Hitler in IQ , really delusional. Facts are losing meaning day by day and perception of reality is completely manipulated by media and echo chanbers
Technocrats, universities/schools and journalists/reporters have more power than any elected official - only metapolitics matter, who just wants a political position/only sees one certain office is lost, almost no power can be found in the parliament. Who shapes people (and especially their mind) shapes the future in a democracy and therefore has the ultimate power. Something that American right-tards will never understand.

Trump is a hilariously bad leader and a total fucking clown. At this point I just don't care anymore and enjoy my popcorn watching the US burn at the hands of it's own idiocy. You have to be a certifiable moron to think Trump is or ever was a good leader of any sort. Furthermore you have to be a complete moron to think storming a government building like that was going to go over well. That stupid whore that got shot was in the middle of jumping through a smashed window basically charging a guard pointing a gun right at her. Her meat head Norwood 7 beardmaxxing idiot husband then goes on air and says 'she was just expressing her opinion, no one needs to die for that.' No she fucking wasn't you moron. She went there to participate in the front lines of that shit show. I've been to that building before and was under the impression if I so much as stepped in the wrong area I'd be shot.

Hopefully Drumpf nukes Europe on the way out just for the lulz.

The fact that he hasn't been is proof enough that he is just another Jewish political pawn. Democracy is such a larp. Everyone sits at home watching their teLIEvision sets and believing everything on it. Armchair politics. A captive populace is easy to control and to change to what you want them to be.

Basically this

that means trump isnt a jew, based

Soy Cuckerberg

Lmao the president got banned on Facebook :feelskek:
what a cucked faggot, he could have used another platform and the whole journalism community would have followed.
Instead he stayed willingly being a cuckold.

what a cucked faggot, he could have used another platform and the whole journalism community would have followed.
Instead he stayed willingly being a cuckold.
True. He could have also sued facebook or even had it banned if possible in the country as well

Stuff like this makes me legitimately scared for the future of America. What will happen when it is okay for institutions, corporations, and citizens to openly hunt down a sizeable minority (maybe 30-40%) of Americans, simply because they want the right to exist peacefully and not have their money be stolen and spent on everyone in the world except them against their will?

Soon, anyone who espouses any degree of fiscal or social conservatism will be targeted. Most will have to hide their views from now on to avoid losing their lives and livelihood. As soy as it sounds, this feels more like the end of Revenge of the Sith than the Empire Strikes Back. I think all resistance will soon be snuffed out, with no hope at anything ever getting better for the average man in the near future.

The only upsides I can see for the incoming tyranny is legal weed and prostitution possibly. But those will far be outweighed by the negatives that are surely to come.

Which is more cucked?

A weird looking manlet jew like Zuckerberg pandering to leftists even though they'll never view him as human, or cuckservatives simping for a tall rich white guy who doesn't give a shit about them?

Hard to say tbh.

Which is more cucked?

A weird looking manlet jew like Zuckerberg pandering to leftists even though they'll never view him as human, or cuckservatives simping for a tall rich white guy who doesn't give a shit about them?

Hard to say tbh.
over for USA cels well has been over

It was cool when he talked shit about big tech there for a while because he got sick of them deleting his posts.
But then he goes and does nothing about it yet again.

tbh it's out in the open now.

Banwaves starting with Alex Jones and the alt-right in 2017/2018 got extended to every online community of low SMV males that used those social media sites.

Democrats are stronger supporters of social media tech companies than republicans are so that is just the proverbial icing on the cake imo.
I've got people who still don't know bout this, who will still blindly vote leftwing because of this "because censorship is bad and communism is bad but what about the racist thing this guy supposedly did behind scenes". It's so fucking over there's no political solution.
Dude stfu you support Biden you fucking cuck, he's 10 x worse than Trump.

I've got people who still don't know bout this, who will still blindly vote leftwing because of this "because censorship is bad and communism is bad but what about the racist thing this guy supposedly did behind scenes". It's so fucking over there's no political solution.

Dude stfu you support Biden you fucking cuck, he's 10 x worse than Trump.
massive cope
It was cool when he talked shit about big tech there for a while because he got sick of them deleting his posts.
But then he goes and does nothing about it yet again.
too late for him to do anything. 2016 to 2018 had control of all 3 branches was best time to do something

Fuck you Zuckercuck. This election was a farce.

I hope Trump supporters show they have balls and blood starts to poor.

You don't fuck with elections. Voting machines should never exist. Mail-in voting should never be allowed. Votes "counted" when nobody is allowed to watch should void the election. SCOTUS judges who refuse to look at the evidence for fear of riots should be executed.

American citizens still have a second amendment. It's time they use it.
Before I die, I just want to flay that man alive.
Fucking Fuckerberg, he thinks you aren't human if you can't code some cuckmachines, and everyone will glady yield at this biggest cuck.

Y'all can suck my dick if you support Trump anymore, he's a whiny bitch who cannot accept a defeat. Also, Trump never cared about incels, so fuck off with your beliefs, he's also not a true Christian, he just barks for evangelicals just to masturbate their eardrums.

Y'all can suck my dick if you support Trump anymore, he's a whiny bitch who cannot accept a defeat. Also, Trump never cared about incels, so fuck off with your beliefs, he's also not a true Christian, he just barks for evangelicals just to masturbate their eardrums.
Stfu everyone who votes leftwing is a certified cuck, every fucking one of you who supports feminism and trannies because Trump said the mean thing about the brown people are fakecels.

Stfu everyone who votes leftwing is a certified cuck, every fucking one of you who supports feminism and trannies because Trump said the mean thing about the brown people are fakecels.
OHHH so everyone who doesn't support Trump is a leftwing wannabe. Go fuck yourself, fuck Biden, fuck Trump, fuck everyone tbh. You guys jerk it off to hentai and then tell me what to think? Fuck off.

Cuckerberg owns Instagram as well?

im sure this big tech censorship wont backfire at all /s

jew mogs orange. it is known

Last edited:
over for fagbookcel

Why does orange man make them so mad?

Trump represents a growing white racial awareness that is against white people being replaced in their own countries. Removing Trump doesn't remove the sentiment. Which is why they will use the "insurrection of the Capitol" on Jan. 6th as an excuse to persecute "Trump supporters" which really just means white people.

The left has always been morally bankrupt by the fact that they have to steal elections and censor opposing opinions really shows how spiritually dead their movement is.

Trump represents a growing white racial awareness that is against white people being replaced in their own countries. Removing Trump doesn't remove the sentiment. Which is why they will use the "insurrection of the Capitol" on Jan. 6th as an excuse to persecute "Trump supporters" which really just means white people.

The left has always been morally bankrupt by the fact that they have to steal elections and censor opposing opinions really shows how spiritually dead their movement is.
Straight facts tbh.

lol he just got ejected from Twitter aswell
were next btw

Over for trumpcels.

"Stop the steal" and the people who show up to stop the steal rallies = Dumb and dumber

I'm not a Trump fan nor would I support or protest for him in anyway

I also am totally ambivalent on the issue of election fraud because I don't know as much as I should about the electoral process.

However, Joe Biden getting into office and enacting draconian anti-incel laws, committees, and organizations that would basically paint incels up as targets for the three letter agencies, media, and various anti-incel groups would be a horrible outcome and any incel should fight against that outcome.

Trump deserves it at this point. He knew this sort of stuff was happening in 2017, any person with their heads screwed on right would see it, he could have moved to another platform like Gab or Parler, causing a mass migration of his fans and also libtards who like to mock him, but instead he just screeched on twitter all day and in the end they cucked him.
This. Trump is an actual idiot
massive cope
Enjoy your Foid president when Biden dies a year into his term cuck

Last edited: