Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Trump paid a visit to maker of assault rifle that killed 3 niggers in racist shooting by White guy in Florida this August.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Former President Donald Trump made a campaign stop at a South Carolina gun store on Monday that was horrifying for multiple reasons: He went with Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), the store is selling a Glock with Trump’s face on it, and the company also sold a weapon to the racist mass shooter who killed three Black people in Florida last month.

Trump’s visit to the Palmetto State Armory in Summerville, South Carolina came almost exactly one month after a 21-year-old white gunman shot up a Dollar General store in a predominantly Black neighborhood in Jacksonville. The gunman reportedly first went to the campus of a historically Black college nearby but security asked him to leave after he refused to say what he was doing there. During the attack, the shooter texted his father to tell him to check his computer, where he found racist writings but wasn’t able to alert the authorities in time.

It’s unclear if the Trump campaign knew about this connection and chose to go anyway as a fascist wink or if it was pure incompetence. Sherrilyn Ifill, the former president and director-counsel of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, wrote on Twitter: “If not intentional, still grotesque and negligent.” Ifill suggested it may be Trump’s Philadelphia, Mississippi, moment, referring to then-candidate Ronald Reagan giving a 1980 speech on “states’ rights” in the town where the Ku Klux Klan murdered three civil rights workers in 1964.

I no longer support Trump.

Well, gotta pay respects to the weapons that eradicate those smelly monkeys

Well, gotta pay respects to the weapons that eradicate those smelly monkeys
Trump wanted to buy a glock with his image engraved on it which they made as a tribute.

Last edited:
Dude, this headline is so manipulative. It's like saying visiting the place where the company that made the planes used in 9/11 as "visiting the makers of the planes that caused the greatest tragedy in modern America". I stopped caring about politics and even this pisses me off

he always does this shit as bait during election season, then cucks out

before election: WOLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?

after election: We need to get the immigrants here LEGALLY so they can fuck our daughters CONSENSUALLY

honestly RFK is kinda based but holy heck did he cuck for da joos and also not sure about his chances if he doesn't fix the HECKIN' voice somehow

>white shooter
>Black people
fucking amerimutts man :feelskek: :dafuckfeels:

before election: WOLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?

after election: We need to get the immigrants here LEGALLY so they can fuck our daughters CONSENSUALLY
campaign trump: make america great again
president trump: make israel great again

How the fuck is trump a fascist? Does those retards even know what fascism is? No, fascism is not when lowering taxes.

campaign trump: make america great again
president trump: make israel great again
Trump scammer nft
Super zion trump
TRUMP IS JEWISHupdated

Fascism = anything I don’t like
Incel = anyone I don’t like