Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion TRUMP vs. BIDEN : who do you think will win?

Who will win in 2020?

• TRUMP

Votes: 116 60.7%
  • BIDEN

Votes: 37 19.4%
  • I don't know - let me ask my Wife's boyfriend

Votes: 38 19.9%

• Total voters
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
America is cucked, so probably Biden will

If Trump wins, we get to laugh at women and cucks wailing. Maybe some riots and a contested election, Democrats reject the vote and BLM, Antifa, and leftist cucks start a civil war.

If Biden wins, the Denocrats will plunder America and tank the economy by raising taxes, bankrupting small businesses, and bailing out large jewish-controllled multinational corporations, and banks. The American dollar and stock market will crash... leading to revolt and civil war.

So either way the election goes I'm predicting and hoping for chaos, collapse, death, and destruction.

If Trump wins, we get to laugh at women and cucks wailing. Maybe some riots and a contested election, Democrats reject the vote and BLM, Antifa, and leftist cucks start a civil war.

If Biden wins, the Denocrats will plunder America and tank the economy by raising taxes, bankrupting small businesses, and bailing out large jewish-controllled multinational corporations, and banks. The American dollar and stock market will crash... leading to revolt and civil war.

So either way the election goes I'm predicting and hoping for chaos, collapse, death, and destruction.
Civil war is a great excuse to rape foids in minecraft.
Imagine how many gymcels and powerliftingcels will ascend during the civil war

Last edited:
they'll not win nothing bunch of controlled opposition

Until some father or white knight shoots you in the fucking head for raping his daughter in minecraft

Until some father or white knight shoots you in the fucking head for raping his daughter in minecraft
We'll need a vigilante gang to purge white knights and simps in Minecraft during the civil war. The only problem is that they would have to be 4th reich tier and exterminate over half the male population to actually change anything more than likely.

If Biden loses while every single news company has shit on Trump 24/7 for the past 4 years, and while Biden has the advantage of every single social media company censoring anyone who isn't soy, then Democrats should just fold as a party, it will be a total embarrassment to lose. Even if Trump loses, Trump will have already put 3 judges into the SCOTUS :feelskek:

I don't know who is going to win, but I'm sure who is going to lose.

I don't get a government-mandated girlfriend either way, so, fuck do I care?

Last edited:
I want Trump because race riots

Biden, It was rigged from the start.

I don't know who is going to win, but I'm sure who is going to lose.
This. Whoever wins, we still get fucked over.

Would be funny if trump won ngl

I'll join the side of the republicans and become a war hero then i become chad

Hoping for Trump, so the shitshow continues.

Its easier to manipulate the right into NWO style ecumenical totalitarian order so they will stick with trump for now.

Joe is done.

These guys are predicting 305 vs 230 in favor of Trump.

Screenshot 20201028 060900

Either way, in the aftermath of the election, if we don't see mass riots, civil unrest, murders, executions, curfews etc, I will be very upset.

Joe is done.

These guys are predicting 305 vs 230 in favor of Trump.

View attachment 362787

Either way, in the aftermath of the election, if we don't see mass riots, civil unrest, murders, executions, curfews etc, I will be very upset.
There will be
Civil unrest
Curfews
Mass riots
& Mass Rapes (my favourite in Minecraft ofcourse)

JFL at those thinking Trump will win, demographics is destiny and demographics have changed a lot over the past 4 years in favour of democrats.

Its easier to manipulate the right into NWO style ecumenical totalitarian order so they will stick with trump for now.
Extreme cope, at least the Republicans pretend to stand up for gun rights and free speech

Trump is going to win 100%. The media are currently prediciting that Biden will win, which is excatly what happend with Clinton in 2016 and, of course, that ended with trump winning handily.

JFL at those thinking Trump will win, demographics is destiny and demographics have changed a lot over the past 4 years in favour of democrats.
The states that were blue are just getting more blue (eg. CA, NY, WA). So demographics shift doesn't matter too much in terms of electoral college. In swing states like Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, it's looking like Trump might actually be in the lead. Fake news sites are claiming Biden will win all these states and even Texas too which is complete bullshit.

Biden will lose and the Democrats are going to cause an even bigger shitfest like they did in Y2000 when Gore lost to Bush and they went recounting votes for months. It's gonna bhappen again. Some of these states sre gonna be close and Democrats are going to lose their shit.

See this doc for how it went down in 2000.

View: https://youtu.be/z3os_Vw1Eoo

Last edited:
If sleepy joe wins , USA is fucked. As if its not fucked anyways, (((they))) ruined Texas and Boston :cryfeels:

Trump is going to win 100%. The media are currently prediciting that Biden will win, which is excatly what happend with Clinton in 2016 and, of course, that ended with trump winning handily.
BRUTAL CLINTONpill
The states that were blue are just getting more blue (eg. CA, NY, WA). So demographics shift doesn't matter too much in terms of electoral college. In swing states like Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, it's looking like Trump might actually be in the lead. Fake news sites are claiming Biden will win all these states and even Texas too which is complete bullshit.

Biden will lose and the Democrats are going to cause an even bigger shitfest like they did in Y2000 when Gore lost to Bush and they went recounting votes for months. It's gonna bhappen again. Some of these states sre gonna be close and Democrats are going to lose their shit.

Brutal - So long as soys and roasties have a fit, i will vote trump 100% of the time

That bitch Hillary told Joe to never concede, there is going to be some freaky stuff going down for sure and there will be mass civil unrest. Biden will take office by hook or by crook

That bitch Hillary told Joe to never concede, there is going to be some freaky stuff going down for sure and there will be mass civil unrest. Biden will take office by hook or by crook
Trumpcels will go ERoneous using AR15 on Biden

biden obviously

Probably while I don't want it, Biden.
People got lazy last election and didn't go out and vote. Those people learnt their lesson and will make sure to go out. And with the amount of hate from "ex-trump supporters"(sorta hard to provide proof on a mass scale) changing, I don't think there will be as much support for trump.

Whoever wins, goyim lose. Your vote only counts if it's backed by money or violence.

Extreme cope, at least the Republicans pretend to stand up for gun rights and free speech
Entire politics is cope since nwo/illuminati etc control everything

I don't give a damn about which one of them wins, I just want the USA to burn. All of those cunts should burn.

Hope Trump win just to piss the soycucks libtards and feminazi.