Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you vote for Biden or Trump in October

Never forget

even if i was a murican, none of them because politics is a fake jew theater play

Would vote trump but would be funny to watch Biden win so low IQ rednecks like @Corvus seethe and storm the white House this time :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Images 28 11 1

Who you voting for.

I’m gonna say trump. I’m not a huge MAGA guy, I didn’t think he was an amazing president but I think he’s done a better job than Biden.

He also is not a Jew sympathizer, and does not serve the kikes. (Likely why massive media corporations are constantly trying to cancel him).

I don’t think he’s a good person but I think he’s aware that every other politician is on a collar and leash for the Jews.

Trump is not owned by the Rothschilds, the Goldsteins, Goldbergs, the schwabs, Goldman-sachs, etc. He is his own boss and runs as an independent real estate tycoon.

Greedy businessman? Sure. Owned by the Jews? Definitely atleast less than Biden
It's November.

I'm not going to vote this year. I've only voted several times in my life and it sucked each and every time I did it. I hate how normies think it actually has a huge impact or something. It doesn't mean shit and the people who volunteer or work at these voting booths are always bitchy and pissed off for some reason. Fuck voting.
Organics!!!! Duhhhh

tbh

Every American president supports and serves Israel - their biggest "ally." JFL @ at that statement.
We found the Biden supporters. take your rainbow flags and go home.

Jews own the system. Being openly “anti Israel” does not get you into presidency. Pretending you are pro Israel and then not sending a dime to Gaza (like trump did) is the smartest way to grab power

But no let’s keep Biden, and have 50% of every paycheck go to Ukraine and Israel

idk they are both cucks

probably wouldnt vote but if I had to I would vote for bernie or some other communist retard maybe theyll give me neetbuxx

but im not american anyway

anyway, I no longer give a fuck about the 'good of the country' cope, I only look at it from what I will get from it now, since Im not part of the society or rather not allowed to be part of it.

I’m going to either abstain from voting or vote third party.

Forget what? That Trump is smart enough to trick israel worshippers to vote for him?

Even more reason to vote for him. I will be voting at least 20 times in november.
do you even in live in the usa?

The kike worshipping senior citizen, or the kike worshipping senior citizen? I'm good with neither.

The kike worshipping senior citizen, or the kike worshipping senior citizen? I'm good with neither.
Under trump 3.8 Billion USD was given to Israel annually

Under Biden 14.5 Billion USD has been given to Israel annually

There is a discrepancy. I will link sources if you’d like but the numbers can be found on the first page of a google search

wrong month its november
never voted and don't plan to, all pre selected any way. we vote only to give an illusion of choice its all a puppet show
The president is elected November 6. Open voting starts in late October

The president is elected November 6. Open voting starts in late October
depends on state
early voting not allowed in mine, can only vote on nov 6th during open polls

JEWS
JEWS
JEWS
the only thing the right and the left simply don´t shut the fuck up about,give me a break keep masturbating about how jews control your life and talking about that 24/7 that definitively will change your life and world,everything is about jews jesus fucking christ im just tired of politics in general.

I don't vote for wall kissers

Who you voting for.

I’m gonna say trump. I’m not a huge MAGA guy, I didn’t think he was an amazing president but I think he’s done a better job than Biden.

He also is not a Jew sympathizer, and does not serve the kikes. (Likely why massive media corporations are constantly trying to cancel him).

I don’t think he’s a good person but I think he’s aware that every other politician is on a collar and leash for the Jews.

Trump is not owned by the Rothschilds, the Goldsteins, Goldbergs, the schwabs, Goldman-sachs, etc. He is his own boss and runs as an independent real estate tycoon.

I'm not 100% down with any party, but the republicans are a rational choice. We need the wall and the insurrection act to crush antifa for good. those hamas dipshits are going to crash the global economy if trump doesn't go in and stomp them for good

The Elites decide, not our votes

I don't vote for wall kissers
Why? You like border hopping shitskins coming in and stealing and looting from your local stores?

Doesnt matter, they are just puppets anyway

Trump if I was going to vote but I'm not.

Doesnt matter, they are just puppets anyway
Trump if I was going to vote but I'm not.
Twas just a hypothetical, if you would prefer in office. I’m aware voting doesn’t even matter anyways. It’s just a con to make you feel like you have choice.

It’s the trillionaire Jewish families Rothschilds, Goldmans, and Schwabs elect the leaders

if your standart for a good president is "He doesn't like Jews", then obviously Biden should be your choice.
Trump transferred the Embassy to Jerusalem and ensured there would be no attacks on Israel.
Meanwhile Biden:
1) Keeps talking about how Israel should somehow stop the attack on Gaza
2) The biggest attack on Jews after Hitler was under him

Who you voting for.

No one

Trump is an arrogant richfag
Biden is completely senile

Nice choice

Who you voting for.

I vote for myself