Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trust me, you guys don't want to be bluepilled again

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I can remember how powerless you feel when being bluepilled. Women always complaining her bf is distant, rude, uncaring. How you always want to help her but she doesn't want it. It makes me fucking cringe. Now that you are aware of it all, you can accept that women must all be raped and lynched in sonic riders zero gravity.

i was never bluepilled tbh

never simped and orbited women, giving them validation

i would always see other men do it and i was confused as to what/why they would do so much for a person who barely acknowledges them

after becoming blackpilled i realized why those idiots were so desperate
same, as I used to be a turbomanlet during childhood it didn't take long to realize how much appearence mattered

I was happier when I was bluepilled but I would never return to that shit and cucked way of thinking again

When I became blackpilled, things became clearer tbh. Why women are the way they are, their behaviour around chad vs other guys.
Once you know the basics of the blackpill, women aren't hard to figure out at all.

When I became blackpilled, things became clearer tbh. Why women are the way they are, their behaviour around chad vs other guys.
Once you know the basics of the blackpill, women aren't hard to figure out at all.
EXACTLY! Normies think women are very complicated... But it's only because they are looking at women in their bluepilled lens.

EXACTLY! Normies think women are very complicated... But it's only because they are looking at women in their bluepilled lens.
Are Normies capable of being blackpilled?

Are Normies capable of being blackpilled?
Yes I believe so but not from being freethinkers. Normies cannot think for themselves and only think/act as they've been programmed to by their parents/education system. The only way to blackpill normies is to raise them from a young age and teach them how evil women are from day 1. This is what men did thousands of years ago but over the centuries we slowly lost that knowledge or repressed it.

ngl being bluepilled doesn't feel that bad back it usually reaches the point where you can easily get oneitis and begin to see women in too idealized a way and leave yourself open to being used by them.