Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Try showering in clothes

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
It will feel like heaven, i promise.

Its the best cope as an incel i can imagine.

It will 100% work for the aspies at least. NTs probably wont feel anything.

I already took a shower today
:smonk:

Makes me horny for some reason :waitwhat:

Makes me horny for some reason :waitwhat:
Same. I think youre autistic? Because ive read that a lot of aspies get turned on by wet clothes because of the way that our nerve system works.

Same. I think youre autistic? Because ive read that a lot of aspies get turned on by wet clothes because of the way that our nerve system works.
Haven't got it diagnosed but i do think i might be autistic. Showering with clothes on is an ethereal experience though thats for sure

scared homer simpson GIF

I swear my washing machine fucks up my clothes

I went into shower for first time in like 2 week cause my body started itch. I didn’t take off clothes jfl how can I forget take off clothes in the shower
:worryfeels:

I will only feel like a retard if i do that

Not autistic but might try it

Better than my usual drinking in the shower routine :feelsjuice:

Naah not for me when the clothes stick to the body.

is this serious?? i will try it tonight

Yes. It feels like someone is hugging you. Gets me sexually aroused. You might even want to fap during this.
ive never felt the hug of a woman i will try this too

Yes. It feels like someone is hugging you. Gets me sexually aroused. You might even want to fap during this.
it felt nice , i didnt really get sexually aroused but had a strong serotonin rush

Personal hygiene is cope. You can't wash the ugliness from your face. That's why I don't shower.

kek I've actually started showering my t shirt lately, just having a half shower and cleaning the bottom half. Mainly because I'm so fat I can't bear looking at my disgusting body.

So this is the way we have to "just take a shover" in order to ascend !! Maybe we have been just getting it wrong!!