Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Try to get as old as possible

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Yes you can be mogged in terms of attractiveness/career etc... but age is literally 100% in your control and honestly a good cope.

I always admired those WW2 veterans who get to 95 or something and refuse to die.

Try to get as old as possible and age mogg others. The world rejected you? Don't be a pussy and rope, live as long as fucking possible just out of spite.

i'm gonna live to 120 just to keep voting the opposite of what they want me to vote (also we should colonise mars that's where i agree with normies)

lol

What a shit cope

lol

What a shit cope
You aren't grateful idiot. If you survived till 30 that in itself is an achievement. Many of your ancestors did not. Many were robbed and killed. Many died in accidents. In some societies people are highly admired simply because they get old, I think native Americans do that.

lol

What a shit cope
You aren't grateful idiot. If you survived till 30 that in itself is an achievement. Many of your ancestors did not. Many were robbed and killed. Many died in accidents. In some societies people are highly admired simply because they get old, I think native Americans do that.
So what if we survive till 30?
You can AGEmog me all you want
My life is shit JFL agemaxxing
Bluepilled normie cope tbh absolute shit cope
Imagine being 90years old in a nursing house and tell people you are 90years old virgin kekkkkkkkk but but muh high age i survived muh ancestors died at 20
Your ancestors passed thier genes they AGEmog you by thousands of years
While your line ends with you
i'm gonna live to 120 just to keep voting the opposite of what they want me to vote (also we should colonise mars that's where i agree with normies)
Lol to survive just to vote when voting means shit
Some of the people here jfl

Last edited:
It makes no sense if you're not native american :feelsseriously:

Many have siblings and even if not, they have cousins. It is highly unlikely you are the last in your line.
except you're the one responsible for your line ...

just continue living in this existence where happiness and unachievable and youll constantly get mogged by people around you theory

I always admired those WW2 veterans who get to 95 or something and refuse to die.
if I was a ww2 vet fighting against the axis I would be ashamed srs.

Very shameful display, if only they could see their grand daughters jfl.

Boomers ruined society, the great generation had nothing to do with it. In their time the West was actually worth fighting for.

Boomers ruined society, the great generation had nothing to do with it. In their time the West was actually worth fighting for.
yes, they (atleast to an extent) traditional societies of the 30's and 40's couldn't rlly predict the slippery slope they were on YET.

The date of the start of said slippery slope is heavily debated though, with people thinking it started in the early 1900's with the first womens suffrage laws. Some say it was 1945 with the end of ww2, some say it was as late as 1960's with the first sexual revolution, or at the latest 2000's with online dating.

Some say it goes back to 1848 with the liberal revolutions, even earlier to the industrial revolution.
Very shameful display, if only they could see their grand daughters jfl.
Some of them do.

Just age max till the heat death of the universe theory.

Good idea, imma be immortal

The greatest generation raised those boomers.

Yes you can be mogged in terms of attractiveness/career etc... but age is literally 100% in your control and honestly a good cope.

Try to get as old as possible and age mogg others. The world rejected you? Don't be a pussy and rope, live as long as fucking possible just out of spite.
I dont want to rope but i also dont want to get old

Agreed I’m just trying not to kil myself

I wish I could wake up tomorrow and be in my 20s or 30s.

Age mogging works in reverse, the younger you are, the better

Last edited:
I know some oldcels have posted negative experiences of aging.

But it does get easier, I find, in our 30s.
Lookism becomes a little less intense.
The proviso is you must careermaxx and moneymaxx.
LARPing is incompatible with aging tbh. You can do it for a bit in your teens and twenties. Beyond that it leads to the void.

Youngcels still have time to ascend. It’s over for oldcels tho

This is stupid. Longevity and health is genetics.

The older you get, the worse everything becomes.

Neetbuxx your whole life

Is this a joke?

I'm still trying to figure out if I'll rope by my 30s or 40s and you say live til 90 lol

just continue living in this existence where happiness and unachievable and youll constantly get mogged by people around you theory

Yep. I refuse to suicide. I will live til I'm 80.

ngl vets earn my respect from all fronts

severe truth
mog them with age

it is the zenith of give zero fucks
how can you give less fucks about anything if you keep going on despite everything

your literally fronting them up saying the negative forces are so insignificant and small to you they have ZERO IMPACT ON YOU AND YOU RUN THROUGH THEM LIKE A TRAIN, and keep going through them and even outlive every fuck that has fucked you over

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE MOG TO LIVE PAST SOMEONE WHO HAS WRONGED YOU

Last edited:
severe truth
mog them with age

it is the zenith of give zero fucks
how can you give less fucks about anything if you keep going on despite everything

your literally fronting them up saying the negative forces are so insignificant and small to you they have ZERO IMPACT ON YOU AND YOU RUN THROUGH THEM LIKE A TRAIN, and keep going through them and even outlive every fuck that has fucked you over

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE MOG TO LIVE PAST SOMEONE WHO HAS WRONGED YOU
And don't forget, if you have shit parents dying before them is cringe and weak.

Being outlived by anyone is cringe. There is nothing weaker than being dead. Everyone would just talk shit about you at your funeral, maybe a little pity here and there lol and even if your mom would mourn, women are literally programmed to accept hardship like that. She will move on and your death will have been insignificant.

> he hasnt heard of controlled opposition

The main advantage of getting old is that you stop giving a shit.

And don't forget, if you have shit parents dying before them is cringe and weak.

Being outlived by anyone is cringe. There is nothing weaker than being dead. Everyone would just talk shit about you at your funeral, maybe a little pity here and there lol and even if your mom would mourn, women are literally programmed to accept hardship like that. She will move on and your death will have been insignificant.
Makes sense but it's not completely within your control whether you outlive your enemies.

One day as Chad is better than a hundred years as an Incel.
Shittest most pathetic cope ever tbh