Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Try to understand her logic challenge

OK bitch, why does she think we all care about her whorish adventures? I truly hope she dies from AIDS.

Women really are like the toddler that cries after touching fire, after you told them not to touch the fire.

And then repeat this same routine, over and over again...

Lucky guy... hope acid gets poured on his dick.

Oh, and I failed the challenge.

Women really are like the toddler that cries after touching fire, after you told them not to touch the fire.

And then repeat this same routine, over and over again...

Lucky guy... hope acid gets poured on his dick.

Women take responsibility for their actions challenge. Jfl hope she gets raped to death on her way home or something.

he really tried to play with my tits -i even had to pull the 'no is no i dont consent'
mentioned i like giving head and he likes it too so i gave him head and he came really fast. i didnt really enjoy it
i didnt feel bad earlier and i am not pining over him waiting for a message, but now as i lie in my bed by myself i do feel very grossed
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: bipolar behavior X2 (a.k.a natural woman behavior)

So… you Just met. Went to to his place to cuddle.

Surprised pikachu face when he starts touching you. “No is no!”

Proceeds to suck his dick and let him cum all over her face.

Is he the pillar of a gentleman? No… but the way OPs actions are being downplayed are pretty funny. Like she wasn’t involved or leading on at all.

“So what now?” “Wellll……. I like long walks on the beach and sucking dick!”

Then turns around and is like “damn. I can’t unsuck a dick!”

Everyone else: “What a jerk!”

The only reasonable comment I found so far

bad enough that women can speak but why did we have to start teaching them how to write as well

My shitpost came true jfl at this clown world

What a dumb stupid fucking bitch. Mentally ill whore.

So the first time they meet, she goes to his house instead of going on a coffee date or something. They cuddle, so of course the guy will shoot his shot.

For some reason touching her tits is going too far, but then tells him she likes giving head. She then sucks his dick (which she said she likes), but doesn't enjoy it (??).

he came all over my face and didnt even offer to clean me first.
Is this an actual thing? I've literally never heard of the guy cleaning the girl after he cums on her face.

And now the bitch feels like a victim for some reason.

Yet another proof for the women are mentally children theory.

Probably slept with some LTN. Foids are too soulless to feel actually ashamed.

What a dumb stupid fucking bitch. Mentally ill whore.

So the first time they meet, she goes to his house instead of going on a coffee date or something. They cuddle, so of course the guy will shoot his shot.

For some reason touching her tits is going too far, but then tells him she likes giving head. She then sucks his dick (which she said she likes), but doesn't enjoy it (??).

Is this an actual thing? I've literally never heard of the guy cleaning the girl after he cums on her face.

And now the bitch feels like a victim for some reason.

Yet another proof for the women are mentally children theory.
foid cognitive dissonance