Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trying desperately to learn art (as a cope) but blackpill thoughts keep haunting me

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
I am putting in a lot of effort but I feel like I will inevitably crash and burn to failure because of my health problems (which have stayed quiet for the last week or so, enabling me to work hard). I feel like I won't be able to sustain this effort and will eventually have to give up. People like me are not meant to succeed. Not meant to feel any lasting sense of fulfillment or satisfaction. Emptiness and despair is the one reliable constant which I can always count on because of my weak subhuman physiology.

Yes. I've been analyzing circuitry a bit for my mining rig, though I've had obstructions.

If that doesn't pan out due to my situation, I'll simply quote things from the past as a substitute.

Isn't that shit dead right now?

My L3+ is malfunctioning. I'll need to measure the voltage and solder new components on the hash boards.