Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trying medication soon

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Going to try different mood stabilisers for my bipolar. First starting with lithium. If that isnt enough, they will add an SSRI to it.

If the jewpills dont help me, I'm going to request euthanasia.

I'm tired of living with shit genetics. Tired of having a broken brain.

Also rip to an online friend of mine. Hes 19 and going to sui on saturday. He told me has no friends, never feels okay, etc. He sounds like an incel to me. He said he tried getting help but wasnt taken serious. Hes going to drink SN.

I posted about him on my instagram poetry account (@maybe.i.should.just.end.it) sorry for the edgy name. And guess what happened? A girl replied asking for his phone number. They're meeting up as we speak. Maybe she can save his life. :feelsokman: She posted something on her story about saving herself or saving others and that she'd save others. Maybe shes gonna try to give him love? :dafuckfeels:

Anyway that was my update on my life and mental health. Thanks for reading brocels.:dab:

Make sure to stay well hydrated under lithium. Report if you get nausea, vomits, diarrhea. They will first need to stabilize blood levels, so be as compliant as possible as it takes time.

Hope that shit helps you.

didnt you tell him about this forum. you should as a friend.
Make sure to stay well hydrated under lithium. Report if you get nausea, vomits, diarrhea. They will first need to stabilize blood levels, so be as compliant as possible as it takes time.
can i fuck it

first two weeks the meds will improve your mood and then from that moment you'll experience side effects you'll get back to being depressed and the ssri's will kill your erection , you'll stop the meds , go back to the same state as before the meds
and it's going to be an endless cycle of nothing but suffering

Final productt

Whatever you say, bluecel

Honestly I think jew pills will end up doing more damage. From what others have posted here SSRI's will fuck you up. The psychiatrists love prescribing them and will describe them like miracle pills, but they're are just jew drug dealers who want to get you hooked on meds that you can never go off of. Their jobs DEPEND on you being permenantly hooked on psych meds. That should be a red flag right there. They'll even warn you to never not take the jew pills because you risk having a psychosis.

Honestly I think jew pills will end up doing more damage. From what others have posted here SSRI's will fuck you up. The psychiatrists love prescribing them and will describe them like miracle pills, but they're are just jew drug dealers who want to get you hooked on meds that you can never go off of. Their jobs DEPEND on you being permenantly hooked on psych meds. That should be a red flag right there. They'll even warn you to never not take the jew pills because you risk having a psychosis.
Well, i have to give it a try. Because if I dont, I'm going to die regardless. So I have no choice. :cryfeels:

Well, i have to give it a try. Because if I dont, I'm going to die regardless. So I have no choice. :cryfeels:
I would tell all those jews to go fuck themselves, and just go on a cleanse. Eat super healthy. Exercise daily (cardio and lifting). That would be 100 times better than listening to jews.

Give it a fair try. Don't fall for the memes and be patient. Mania can be hell.

Thats horrible, try it week or two, if it doesnt help stop taking it.

Hope that shit helps you.
What exactly do you mean by stabilize blood levels? What are they gonna do? Also, thanks.
first two weeks the meds will improve your mood and then from that moment you'll experience side effects you'll get back to being depressed and the ssri's will kill your erection , you'll stop the meds , go back to the same state as before the meds
and it's going to be an endless cycle of nothing but suffering

View attachment 483367
I hope not. But we'll have to find out.

Last edited:
What exactly do you mean by stabilize blood levels? What are they gonna do?
They are going to track the levels of lithium in your blood to reach a therapeutic level. Your dosages will be progressively adjusted.
Lithium acts as salt so you want to be well hydrated. If you begin to feel severe confusion, tremors, nausea, diarrhea, etc. It can suspect the levels being too high so you should contact your healthcare provider.

These kind of drugs take time to settle in, and some work to balance out. Be patient.
Also: if you decide to quit, tell your doctor and ask him how to taper off. Don't stop taking it abruptly.

Last edited:
I would tell all those jews to go fuck themselves, and just go on a cleanse. Eat super healthy. Exercise daily (cardio and lifting). That would be 100 times better than listening to jews.
That might work for some people. But I dont think it will help in my case.
Thats horrible, try it week or two, if it doesnt help stop taking it.
That's too early I think. Its going to be a longer process of trying different stuff.
They are going to track the levels of lithium in your blood to reach a therapeutic level. Your dosages will be progressively adjusted.
Lithium acts as salt so you want to be well hydrated. If you begin to feel severe confusion, tremors, nausea, diarrhea, etc. It can suspect the levels being too high so you should contact your healthcare provider.

These kind of drugs take time to settle in, and some work to balance out. Be patient.
Also: if you decide to quit, tell your doctor and ask him how to taper off. Don't stop taking it abruptly.
Thanks for the info and advice. You seem to know what you're talking about. I hope I dont experience any negative side effects. Last time I took an antidepressant I became very restless though. I couldnt stop moving around in my room. Hope it will all fall into place without being too difficult.

Last edited:
I posted about him on my instagram poetry account (@maybe.i.should.just.end.it)
You sound like an edgy 14 year old girl JFL

btw dont take meds or attempt suicide , just live on and learn about islam :feelsokman:

goodluck brother

Give Kratom leaf a try, instant mood lifter

Going to try different mood stabilisers for my bipolar. First starting with lithium. If that isnt enough, they will add an SSRI to it.
You should try natural remedies first. I'm sceptical regarding SSRI's, not to mention the list of possible side effects.

Who told you their second line therapy would be to add an SSRI to your lithium? I just finished studying neuropharmacology a week ago and that makes no sense. What shit country are you in?
Netherlands. We're not sure if it will be added. I'm talking to a professor so if hes okay with it, I will take it.
goodluck brother
Thank you bro
You sound like an edgy 14 year old girl JFL

btw dont take meds or attempt suicide , just live on and learn about islam :feelsokman:
Islam isnt going to magically cure suicidal thoughts

Last edited:
I was able to negotiate with them to reduce my dose of antipsychotics by half 2 times, but I'm still required to take a small dose. If I don't do it they can threat to take me to court so they can give mandatory care. And at that point they have a free for all reign, so I don't want that to happen

When I still took a higher dose I had the side effect that I needed to move constantly. Even in my bed I couldn't remain still. Psychiatry is really evil

The only real cure through medication for inceldom is potassium cyanide

I was able to negotiate with them to reduce my dose of antipsychotics by half 2 times, but I'm still required to take a small dose. If I don't do it they can threat to take me to court so they can give mandatory care. And at that point they have a free for all reign, so I don't want that to happen

When I still took a higher dose I had the side effect that I needed to move constantly. Even in my bed I couldn't remain still. Psychiatry is really evil
I was in a similar spot at one point, except I couldn't handle even low dose psych meds (olanzapine, seroquel), they turned me into a zombie. So I outright refused to take the pills because I just knew what the psychiatrists were trying to do. If I kept taking the pills I knew there was never any chance of going back because psychiatrists are never going to let someone taking psych meds just stop taking them. It's the basis of the entire jew pill business. But if you aren't taking them at all then there's not a whole lot they can do except institutionalize you.

I was in a similar spot at one point, except I couldn't handle even low dose psych meds (olanzapine, seroquel), they turned me into a zombie. So I outright refused to take the pills because I just knew what the psychiatrists were trying to do. If I kept taking the pills I knew there was never any chance of going back because psychiatrists are never going to let someone taking psych meds just stop taking them. It's the basis of the entire jew pill business. But if you aren't taking them at all then there's not a whole lot they can do except institutionalize you.
Yes that's a good point. I take 5 mg penfluridol weekly but I was already in admitted in a mental hospital twice, so they have a pretty easy court case in forcing me to take it. If I get mandatory care and I refuse to take medicine they can come to my door and force me to take medication or they can admit me again in a closed mental ward. So I try to solve it diplomatically, and I will ask them when we can start breaking down the dose. I hope if I try to show that I'm doing well they will allow it

From my experience with xanax (being taking it on and off since 2017) i can tell you that it doesn't cure your anxiety permanently,it just temporarily relieves your anxiety for a few hours in order to force you to buy more pills so that the big pharmaceutical corporations can make more money off you.
Also in order to get the same effect you have to increase the dose every time so that means more money for the corporations.