Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Trying to blackpill my normie friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I have been starting light, with entry tier info like what determines attractiveness and such. The journey begins here
F8596529 FAE5 411C 8CC1 40F82F984F85
0F102E6E EAFD 4007 AFD2 3B3AAF45CA21
153EEC3A 76DC 4E6B B1C0 74AAC8F463EA
FD790191 D406 47F9 83CE 04F454BDCE28

For reference my friend here is 5’6 and curry

Last edited:
no looks no life

TOP KEK

"Plastic surgery ascension is legit tbh"

Talking like you do on here irl.

"hideous Jew nose" jfl

TOP KEK

"Plastic surgery ascension is legit tbh"

Talking like you do on here irl.
Im getting worse and worse at keeping my two ways of talking separate tbh, I almost talk like I do here irl at this point

is this dude a normie or an incel? 5'6 curry sounds like an incel

They don't realize it, but you are actually doing them a favor

Im getting worse and worse at keeping my two ways of talking separate tbh, I almost talk like I do here irl at this point
Jfl. The more time I spend on here the more the incel terminology slips out. Please let me know how this progresses. I'm in the process of black-pilling one of my close friends.

Good luck bro, I've tried with no success

Deep down almost all men -- Even Chad -- know that the blackpill is true. They might not know terms such as "black pill" or "hypergamy" but they know at a basic level that women are ALL by nature shallow, lying, cheating, solipsistic sluts who always think they deserve the best men even when they themselves look like Hoggish Greedly in a cheap ass Party-City wig

Dude, same here! It's bad. I think incel lingo has taken up a large portion of my brain tbh.

One time I was talking to my 60 year old coworker about height, and he doesn't know what an incel is so I figured it'd be safe to use our lingo around him. So I said "Yeah, if any guy is below 6'0" that's considered manlet and it basically never began for them."

And one time I was with my friend at a bar and he saw a Stacy sitting next to a Chad and laughing with him. So my friend said "Bro, do you think I could steal his girl if I make her laugh?" and I said "That's a giga cope. There's no way she'll cheat on her bf with you just because you made her laugh."

Deep down almost all men -- Even Chad -- know that the blackpill is true. They might not know terms such as "black pill" or "hypergamy" but they know at a basic level that women are ALL by nature shallow, lying, cheating, solipsistic sluts who always think they deserve the best men even when they themselves look like Hoggish Greedly in a cheap ass Party-City wig
My younger brother is a slayer and he is even more blackpilled than me jfl. He told me all women could die and the only difference it would make to him is the temperature of their pussies :feelskek: . Foids cant sense his toxic personality though because his jaw covers it up
Dude, same here! It's bad. I think incel lingo has taken up a large portion of my brain tbh.

One time I was talking to my 60 year old coworker about height, and he doesn't know what an incel is so I figured it'd be safe to use our lingo around him. So I said "Yeah, if any guy is below 6'0" that's considered manlet and it basically never began for them."

And one time I was with my friend at a bar and he saw a Stacy sitting next to a Chad and laughing with him. So my friend said "Bro, do you think I could steal his girl if I make her laugh?" and I said "That's a giga cope. There's no way she'll cheat on her bf with you just because you made her laugh."
tbh as long as they dont know the origins I think its not the end of the world. i also say cope irl lol

I'm gonna slowly blackpill my friends too

Brutal BlurredLinesToReality Pill

A24DDED4 62DD 4972 9FF6 3C683FC6481A