Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Turbomanlet celebrates becoming a betabuxx

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

As my flair says, I'm only 5'1", and through my twenties I always struggled with dating. Obviously my height was a factor, but I also struggled with my self esteem and didn't have a great support system at the time.

Now I'm in my thirties and I have a wonderful girlfriend, a great group of friends, and a much happier outlook on life.

His first girlfriend in his 30s :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Of course he has to betabuxx a post-wall roastie. Who wants to bet she's fucking Chad on the side? :lul::lul::lul:

He is def getting cucked:blackpill:

What overdosing on the bluepill does to a mf

At this point. I do not know if it is better to remain a virgin, lose your virginity to a whore or losing your virginity at 30+ by betabuxxing.
Honestly, I think it may be preferable to just stay a virgin out of all these options.
losing to a whore is better tbh, at least we can know how it feels

5'1 as a male. Sooooo over for him. He doesn't mention how tall his gf is. That height for a woman is considered short.

I bet you every fucking penny I have railing some other guy especially if she's 5'4+ (average female height in the west)

How can you have no self awareness at 5'1? Then again he is a redditor

Let's see what's gonna happen in another year :redpill::redpill:

betabucks + alphafucks

Now I'm in my thirties and I have a wonderful girlfriend, a great group of friends

Am I wrong to assume that his wonderful girlfriend is cucking him with at least one member of his great group of friends?

Turns out I'm banned from this subreddit. Makes sense lol. His wife is 5'4 . Future incel factory

I wonder if he is a cumskin with a low tier Becky noodlewhore who was rejected by white chads and this guy was the only mayo she had a chance with.

I have seen a few ex incels in Quora and they all were white who ascended with a noodlewhore.

Honestly it's just sad to see. What bluepill can do to a mf. I honestly think all the men in subs on plebbit like r/short or r/foreveralone are just inkwells in denial. They were bluepilled by their parents and soyciety and desperately want to blend in with another normies. But they can't because they ARE incels. They just cannot accept it because of the associated stigma with the word "incel" and with the inceldom as a whole. Those poor bastards, destined to betabuxx away for a used toilet. What a fucking shame.

This reminds me of a bad acid trip I had once where I saw my future. Unfortunately this is what I, and many others like me, have to look forward to. This should be tagged as suifuel

So what takes a chad a month post puberty (first gf), he was able to accomplish in about 20 years. He missed teen love, he missed 20-s love (also amazing), and now he is betabuxxing some old and maybe obese roastie. Great for him.

Clown idiot lmao. Imagine being betacuck and having sex once in a year. And that sex is not joyful, foid will be like dead fish. No movement

So what takes a chad a month post puberty (first gf), he was able to accomplish in about 20 years. He missed teen love, he missed 20-s love (also amazing), and now he is betabuxxing some old and maybe obese roastie. Great for him.

Incorrect. Even after 20 years he has still failed to accomplish what Chad has gotten. No woman will look or respond to him in the same manner they would an attractive man.

He is merely entering into a long-term prostitution contract.

wonder how many of her bastard children he is raising. lol