Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Turkcels who are you hoping wins the election

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Turska online say Joe (((Erdogan))) filled his country with refugees so they all vote for him and caused a lot of inflation so im wondering if you are hoping erdogan or the other guy wins

whichever one is less of a cucked simp

Didn’t Erdogan win 2 days ago?

R u a turkroach
tag-turkish.gif

Didn’t Erdogan win 2 days ago?
He got just barely under 50% which means it has to go to a 2nd round on the 28th.There was one guy who had 5% so his voters will decide who wins

He is promising to restart the EU proccess again meaning there would be 80 milion muslims in EU
He can promise whatever he wants, but I highly doubt that Turkey would ever be allowed to join the EU. The power shift that would result in would be too much for the Western countries to ever accept it.

He can promise whatever he wants, but I highly doubt that Turkey would ever be allowed to join the EU. The power shift that would result in would be too much for the Western countries to ever accept it.
I did the math just now where i calculated what the muslim population of the eu would be if they join its in my newest thread tbh

I did the math just now where i calculated what the muslim population of the eu would be if they join its in my newest thread tbh
Yeah, I saw that. Still, as I said, I highly doubt that that's ever going to happen. Western countries already have trouble dealing with the fact that the Eastern members are just a bit more powerful and developed than we were when we joined. A country as powerful as Turkey joining would shift the centre of power in the EU too Eastward/Southward for the Westerners to ever allow it.

Yeah, I saw that. Still, as I said, I highly doubt that that's ever going to happen. Western countries already have trouble dealing with the fact that the Eastern members are just a bit more powerful and developed than we were when we joined. A country as powerful as Turkey joining would shift the centre of power in the EU too Eastward/Southward for the Westerners to ever allow it.
Turkey is powerful? Maybe military wise, i think they are poorer than eastern EU.

Ukraine joining would also shift power to the east a bit but the western eu countries would still be richer than eastern EU countries even though a large part of their resources they steal from the east

Turkey is powerful? Maybe military wise, i think they are poorer than eastern EU.
They are probably the most powerful Middle Eastern country right now I'd say. Military-wise, of the EU members, only France and Italy are ranked higher than it on Global Firepower, and they are one of the four biggest drone manufacturers/exporters in the world right now. They are poorer than Eastern EU in at least some metrics (much poorer in nominal GDP per capita, pretty much the same as most of us when adjusted for PPP), but there's only so much that matters. They have a large population that's set to still grow significantly and they are militarily stronger than almost all EU countries. If they join, they'll be a significant player in the EU and I really don't think that Western elites are ever going to allow somehing like that.

Ukraine joining would also shift power to the east a bit but the western eu countries would still be richer than eastern EU countries even though a large part of their resources they steal from the east
True. I actually wanted to mention that this is the reason why I doubt that Ukraine will ever join, and why I think that the ascension of Western Balkan countries has been frozen for so long. Westerners already have trouble coping with the fact that they are unable to truly control countries like Poland or Hungary anymore. More non-Western countries joining would take even more power from them and I don't see them allowing that any time soon.