Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Turkish delight is trash, i dont know why anyone likes that shit.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
mini-fruity-turkish-delight.jpg

I don't know how this shit got so popular, it especially triggers me because it's popular in my country, and everytime I go to a relatives house they will whip these out and offer me some.
Go buy some fucking chocolate you faggots. Don't waste my time with tasteless Gallatin covered in sugar.

I've never tried it but i always wanted to try it because of that scene in the chronicles of narnia

I've never tried it but i always wanted to try it because of that scene in the chronicles of narnia
Its completely overblown.
I saw that scene too when I was young and wondered why the character liked that shit so much.
It's basically just a faint tasting jellatin covered with sugar.

It's mostly just because of that rosewater, makes it smell great but taste like perfume. If you're used to the taste apparently its great but I avoid anything flavored with rose.

it looks so fuckin good in that scene holy shit
yup thats the only scene i remember from the movie lol
Its completely overblown.
I saw that scene too when I was young and wondered why the character liked that shit so much.
It's basically just a faint tasting jellatin covered with sugar.
so weird. must be a european thing. i thought it was like a real fruit raspberry square with powdered sugar i didn't realize it was basically gumdrops.

its only purpose is to be baked in rocky road, thats it

My mother used to tell me things about it.

Holy moly haven't ate that stuff in years. There's an Italian supermarket in my city which sells this. It isn't gelatine, if you buy authentic then it's usually corn syrup (GMO to makes your balls shrink)

i got them once from Istanbul