Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Turkish incel subculture users are the most stupidest pieces of shit i have ever seen

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
I said that i have standards and they shitted at me and said i should not have standards cuz thats making girls standards higher ???

My standards arent changing or highering girls standards you stupid fucks , it makes the standards of ugly girls lower

this retard @canino1997 asked to marry a -1000000 out of 10 fat old landwhale , and he says we should all be as pathetic and stupid as him

I will never ever lower my standards you piece of shit scum

Any man with a minimum amount of self respect would have decent standards

Dont be like that faggots

I also don't like landwhales,I will choose to be with a foid that is 2/10 and slim problems is these foids also dont want to be with their looks match and go for higher

I also don't like landwhales,I will choose to be with a foid that is 2/10 and slim problems is these foids also dont want to be with their looks match and go for higher
True

muslimces are truecels

I agree, but some retards here are stacy (or white becky) only

I said that i have standards and they shitted at me and said i should not have standards cuz thats making girls standards higher ???

My standards arent changing or highering girls standards you stupid fucks , it makes the standards of ugly girls lower

this retard @canino1997 asked to marry a -1000000 out of 10 fat old landwhale , and he says we should all be as pathetic and stupid as him

I will never ever lower my standards you piece of shit scum

Any man with a minimum amount of self respect would have decent standards

Dont be like that faggots
After gypsies, Turks are generally the worst biological waste among immigrants. But you are right. There is nothing worse than this Anatolian inbreeding among the Turks. This ugly inbreeding with the single eyebrow that goes over both eyes. That's mostly the trash in the ghettos who act like they're gangsters with tracksuits, gelled hair and men's handbags.

Beggars cant be choosers

After gypsies, Turks are generally the worst biological waste among immigrants. But you are right. There is nothing worse than this Anatolian inbreeding among the Turks. This ugly inbreeding with the single eyebrow that goes over both eyes. That's mostly the trash in the ghettos who act like they're gangsters with tracksuits, gelled hair and men's handbags.
agreed very true

I still got rejected by her tho.

Isn’t it the opposite? Not having standards = validating them even further.

Well Turkish Khazars invented Tinder & fucked shit up for many many men. Ethnic Turks also are pieces of shit. Kurds though I can sympathize with

I still got rejected by her tho.
You are a fucking retard , pathetic as fuck too , plus you are mentally retarded to do these shit

Isn’t it the opposite? Not having standards = validating them even further.
Yep , tell that to retards like @canino1997

Well Turkish Khazars invented Tinder & fucked shit up for many many men. Ethnic Turks also are pieces of shit. Kurds though I can sympathize with
All are the same