Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Turkish woman beating videos

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
wow jewtube hasn't deleted this? how amazing is that :feelshaha:

I bet all the beaters were their fuckers.
Lol at the simp in the wheelchair, she still wouldnt give him sex even if her life depended on it.

We really should have a subforum for therapeutic content like this. Seeing foids get murdered by their boyfriends is pretty much the best kind entertainment but I don't think there is any collection of videos like that anywhere on the internet..

I bet all the beaters were their fuckers.
Lol at the simp in the wheelchair, she still wouldnt give him sex even if her life depended on it.
Yeah they were their wife’s and bfs,cuck in the wheelchair is so retarded the guy wasn’t even beatin the girl ,she wouldn’t even touch him lol

We really should have a subforum for therapeutic content like this. Seeing foids get murdered by their boyfriends is pretty much the best kind entertainment but I don't think there is any collection of videos like that anywhere on the internet..
Agreed @Fat Link you know what to do bro

Look at all those soy betas in the comments :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Disabled wheelchair simp white knight comes to the rescue at 2:57

FUCK THIS SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK
All the violence against whores here was extremely light and mediocre at best and most of the videos here have random subhuman white knights simps coming to the whore's aid in the end
What kind of a rotten clownworld we live in where we can't beat cheating, disgusting whores without an army of white knights coming to her aid?
I WISH ALL SIMPS WOULD VIOLENTLY GET SODOMIZED WITH KNIVES AND DIE SCREAMING IN AGONY
I HATE SIMPS
I HATE WHITE KNIGHTS
I HATE WHAT ROASTIES GET JUST FOR EXISTING
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You can find gore/hood/cartel stuff concerning whores
Even they sometimes go leniently on whores sometimes but yes much better than the gay video OP posted

Yeah that's pretty surprising tbh.
because they only care about the english-speaking content.

you got to see the latino side of youtube, it is fucking wild :feelshaha:

The video doesn't work. It does the thing where it asks if you really want to watch the video, then I click yes and it just hangs on this:
Screenshot 3

Always nice to see a half naked bitch get the fk beat out of her. Woulda never happened if she chose Me instead of Thugmaxed chad

Last edited:
Just watched the video, it was a little tame for Me to be honest. If you find some of those cartel gore videos, those really show some thugmaxed cartels giving their roastie harems sluts exactly what they deserve :feelshmm:

wtf jewtube is not letting me play the video