Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel turned 24 today

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
it's really pathetic seeing myself turn 24 and be khhv no friends. seriously what went wrong. and i saw a post earlier that gave me a bit of hope to my situation thinking i wasn't that strange saying like 20% of young men were khhv, then i see that by 25 only 1.9% of men were still khhv.

for all intents and purposes i will be 25 and khhv. nothing will change in a year

my parents and sister gave me a nice birthday dinner and a few little gifts, it felt nice to be treated and talked to like i was cared and loved. then i went back to my room and cried, realizing if i wasn't so ugly i'd have a girlfriend and possibly friend group that would make me feel like this every day

this is so shit. this is really shit man. what the fuck

Happy birthday

happy birthday kitten

then i went back to my room and cried
Tumblr 1699ff0bc7f2f207855651b16e25fe3c aa7796a3 540

Happy birthday I'll be 24 in four years.

Happy birthday the 24th is the death of hope, maybe our 25th will be acceptance

the agepill, the timepill, it's over :feelsrope:

That's it, your time is up statistically if you haven't made it by 25 then you're a leftover.

damn, was reading this thread with an uneasy feeling in my chest area….
That’s cause I’m turning 22 this year and can relate to all of this.
By the time I’m 25, I will most likely reach level overlord on this forum.
Can’t wait for that…. Yay

damn, was reading this thread with an uneasy feeling in my chest area….
That’s cause I’m turning 22 this year and can relate to all of this.
By the time I’m 25, I will most likely reach level overlord on this forum.
Can’t wait for that…. Yay
when i think of when i was 20, it was like it was yesterday. time goes by so fast as cliche as it is to say, if you plan to try and do something do it now, don't do it tomorrow, don't do it a week from now, just do it now.

i wish i could be 10 again and have my future self just say that over and over. oh well... whatever...

Happy birthday i hate birthdays 2 at this point. Enjoy it as well as u can.

That's it, your time is up statistically if you haven't made it by 25 then you're a leftover.
i'm the bottom 2% . a lot less of a glamorous spot than when people complain about rich being the top 1%

when i think of when i was 20, it was like it was yesterday. time goes by so fast as cliche as it is to say, if you plan to try and do something do it now, don't do it tomorrow, don't do it a week from now, just do it now.

i wish i could be 10 again and have my future self just say that over and over. oh well... whatever...
This reply hit home….
“If you plan on doing something, then do it now”.
I always procrastinate and delay certain things, whether it’s financially or other stuff.
I really need to work on that.
People told me that I’m able to ascend and that I do have some potential, but the black pill made me so fucking depressed man.
Every day living in the same routine… it’s like I’m convicted of murder and serving life in prison.
Matter of fact:
I think prisoners live a better life than I do atm.
I suffer from childhood trauma and an absent father.
I don’t shift the blame onto that, but those factors played a huge role of who I am today.

Happy Birthday. I'll be honest, it'll only get worse. Nothing improves

Fellow 99cel. I'm becoming 24 in this friday.