Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Turned 25 today

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
I will eat cake and play games when the work day is done. Maybe even drink some pepsi.

Normally I'd be getting shitfaced but I had to cut back from booze as it fucked up my health too much, so I stopped a month or so back.

Anyone playing anything good recently? Have started on Pathologic 2, completed Portal so will get on Portal 2 aswell.

Here's to being alone, and rotting away further for another quarter century :feelsclown:

must feel good thinking that u never have to studycel again i wish i could have a job but jewish hierarchy degree system forces me to study :feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree:

Happy birthday, may the next year be better for you.

Happy birthday, may the next year be better for you.
Thanks man
Jerk off as an CELEBRATION (in video game)
Yes I will be having a collosal wank later today Mr president :feelsYall:

must feel good thinking that u never have to studycel again i wish i could have a job but jewish hierarchy degree system forces me to study :feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree:
Yeah I dont miss studying or school in general that's for sure lol

I suppose so; only half a decade more before you become a wizard, now using your magical abilities to perhaps deal with your current isolation... :feelshehe:

What's perhaps even more brutal is that the agepill will continue to affect and descend you as times go on; you will bald, your posture and overall skeletal structure will degrade and therefore lower your height, wrinkles and other unsightly blemishes will camp out on your face, you will be more prone to weight gain, and through all that you will remain the same subhuman you always were, though now even less desired by foids... :society:

Truly blackpilling for any oldcels; it does not and most likely will not suddenly get better as you age, although perhaps you'll become more whitepilled seeing the inevitability of death and the uselessness of a truecel existence. :feelshehe:

Maybe you can rewatch Joker again! :feelsclown:

Happy Birthday boyo

I suppose so; only half a decade more before you become a wizard, now using your magical abilities to perhaps deal with your current isolation... :feelshehe:

Maybe you can rewatch Joker again! :feelsclown:
Kek I was just thinking that

I will eat cake and play games when the work day is done. Maybe even drink some pepsi.

Normally I'd be getting shitfaced but I had to cut back from booze as it fucked up my health too much, so I stopped a month or so back.

Anyone playing anything good recently? Have started on Pathologic 2, completed Portal so will get on Portal 2 aswell.

Here's to being alone, and rotting away further for another quarter century :feelsclown:
Brutal, can't imagine being that old and knowing your youth is gone.