Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Tv show recommendations

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★
Trying to find a new show to get hooked on. What do you guys like? Give me some recommendations preferably on Hulu.

6B97B91B 6697 4138 9BDB 718497799CD2

live action? my favorites are breaking bad, mr bean, green acres, curb your enthusiasm, trailer park boys, and the office :)soy:)

Boondocks is good

HBO's "The Leftovers" was the greatest series ever put on paid Talmudvision and yes I've seen both Breaking Bad and the Sopranos.

I also watched Dexter and Game of Thrones while they were good and their conclusions when they turned to shit.

Same with The Walking Dead. I pretty much stopped watching after Gimple and AMC fucked it up and killed off Carl the most idiotic decision in Talmudvision history bar none.

Anyway the acting in this three season masterpiece was a tour de force of talent.

Pretty much everyone from the smallest to the largest character came with their A game acting chops for this one.

Last edited:
Stargate
Star trek

Anything with "star"

no tv show for your face